PDA

View Full Version : Seattle PT Meeting?!!?!

veegan
03-28-2004, 07:58 PM
Hey! All of you in Seattle know the weather has been gorgeous more and more lately (especially today- WOW!) so I think its time to plan another meeting! :D Its been about 2 months since our last, and now Brock can go off leash. :) What do you guys think? Who all can/wants to come to the next one? And when do you think we should have it? Suggestions? Preferences?

Im busy next weekend (April 2nd-4th) but am usually free saturdays & sundays.

tomkatzid
03-28-2004, 09:02 PM
Katz and I are in for sure, any weekend is good for us, except Easter Sunday........let's see what kind of response we get..... we can meet saturday april 10th if some of you want to, at Marymore.....if we don't hear from some of our regulars we can start sending pm........tom

slick
03-28-2004, 09:06 PM
I'm thinking of it, but only if it is week of May 10-14 because I have that week off on holidays. The only thing that holds me back is the border. When I went across in Feb I only had a 15 min wait South because it was early morning but northbound I had to wait an hour and that was at 2pm. Not sure yet, but I'll keep my eye on this thread.

veegan
03-28-2004, 09:17 PM
The 10th sounds good to me & Brock

tomkatzid
03-28-2004, 09:34 PM
slick.....we can do our local one here in april and maybe plan another one in may when you can come. Would you be available one of the weekends in may while you are on vacation? Lets try to plan a big one in may......
veegan.....sounds good so far......tom

G.P.girl
03-28-2004, 09:49 PM
hey maybe i can make this one! that would be so cool! where would it be?

slick
03-28-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by tomkatzid
slick.....we can do our local one here in april ands maybe plan another one in may when you can come. Would you be available one of the weekends in may while you are on vacation?
Yes I am but won't I be pressed for time?? I have to allow about 3 1/2 hours to get down there and at least 4 hours to get home. That's pushing it for one day, unless I can get a cheap hotel somewhere??? Not promising anything but we'll see.

Cheshirekatt
03-28-2004, 10:09 PM
Saturday the 10th would be great for us! Dixie Belle would like to make her debut. :)

G.P.girl
03-28-2004, 10:27 PM
oh!!! i think my mom's going to let me go!!! i didn't say it was a meeting with people from the internet i said it as a dog/pet meeting. i think it's just the way i present it to her, because i guess that would make any mom nervoous to think that her kid is meeting people she met on the internet.

tomkatzid
03-30-2004, 07:28 PM
slick......if you had a place to stay for the night could you just go home the next day? Let us know, maybe we can work it out:D .......tom

slick
03-30-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by tomkatzid
slick......if you had a place to stay for the night could you just go home the next day? Let us know, maybe we can work it out:D .......tom
Yes, that's what I'm thinking. Timing is a factor. Like I said, I do get that week off in May and both weekends are free so far. I've already promised a friend I would visit her on the Sunshine Coast during the week. Thanks for the PM, just remember the prices you quoted me are US funds so tack on another 30% and that's what I'm paying :eek: I promise I will think seriously about it and keep in touch.

Nomilynn
03-30-2004, 09:03 PM
If we go with May 15th I *might* be able to come, and Vickie we could carpool to save on gas and stuff. Nathan and I would be staying at his brother's house in Munroe, but hey if they are in Mexico (they vacation a lot) you might be able to stay there too. I will keep an eye on this thread and see how it goes :)

RubyMutt
04-04-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm pretty much booked all through April :( As some of you know both myself AND my parents are moving, so I'm going to need to help out with two seperate moves this month :p

The first weekend of May is my sister's birthday, so I'd like to keep that open. Since my birthday is in late April we usually have a joint celebration around that time. But any other weekend in May should work :)

tomkatzid
04-04-2004, 08:59 PM
OK, anyone coming on the 10th ?? !! We'll be there around 10 am, and probably Wilson too !!
Katz

RubyMutt
04-05-2004, 01:37 AM
We'll *try* and make it the 10th, but I probably won't know for sure if I'll be able to do it until that day, possibly the day before :)

G.P.girl
04-05-2004, 07:13 PM
the 10th is this saturday right? i think i can go, probly at about 2 pm though. depending on where it is. wher eis it goign to be? it was at some off leash dog park last time right?

tomkatzid
04-09-2004, 12:34 AM
Same park as last time, Marymore. 10am, we probably won't still be there at 2 but you never know. But go any way, its a great park. And it will be a great day for it.
Katz

veegan
04-09-2004, 12:48 AM
eep! now I dunno if Ill be able to make it on sat. Ill be there friday though! in the late afternoon. :-/ Im moving next weekend so I need to get packing fhskl;dfsd and I forgot I had plans for a friend to come over sat and help me start! I like to take brock every day though (we've been going after work every day since daylight savings- yay!) so Ill try to be there at 10!! if I cant make it we can plan another meeting in may when more of us can go for sure. :) sorry guys!! D: you will have fun though anyway! :)

Cheshirekatt
04-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Belle and I will be there at 10. :) I also have another friend who is coming with her shepard mix, Harry.

tomkatzid
04-10-2004, 02:38 AM
Looking forward to meeting Harry ;)

slick
04-17-2004, 05:34 PM
Well, I was hoping to be able to get down there on my week off in May but it looks like I can't now. We are upgrading some servers at work and the 3rd party tech people have scheduled it in for May 15/16 and I'm cat-sitting on the weekend of May 8/9 so I'm sorry I'm going to have to back out of this one. :( I'll watch out for the next one. Have fun guys.