PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary - My New Binkie

Edwina's Secretary
03-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Dear Diary,

I have my bed back! The short-haired guy moved out and now I can sleep in my own bed again. Blondie put a new binkie on it just for me! (She says the towel was tacky...funny it always felt dry to me??:confused: ) Anyway, isn't blue MY color???

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pe3b1613bdcfd964fcb84999a062cba9e/f93338be.jpg

Bad news on another front. I hear BG is moving out too and taking Turnip with her!! :eek: :(

From the wide open spaces....

Eddie

catnapper
03-28-2004, 04:46 PM
OhEddie, blue is definately your color. It makes your eyes look so pretty and your fur jusy shines! What a nice gift... you must have been a good boy lately.

jazzcat
03-28-2004, 05:49 PM
Eddie I'm lost, who is BG and Turnip?

Blue is absolutely your color!! You look so handsome with your new binkie.

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2004, 05:59 PM
Eddie, blue is definitely your color. It brings out your grey fur and your eyes too.:)

lizbud
03-28-2004, 06:01 PM
Yes Eddie, blue is your color, especially that shade of blue.:)

Glad to hear you have your very own bed back & a new binkie.

Laura's Babies
03-28-2004, 06:28 PM
......and as I lower my face to bury my nose in that beautiful fur, I sing to him "you are so beautiful, to MEEEEEE"..............
.................................................. ......... ......................................
.................................................. ................................................
.................................................. ................................................
.................................................. .....................Oh WAIT, don't run away! My singing isn't that bad!! (is it?)

Miss Meow
03-28-2004, 07:26 PM
Eddie, blue is certainly your colour! But you'd look good in red, black, yellow and even pink, if you dared :)

slick
03-28-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Eddie I'm lost, who is BG and Turnip?
BG is Basement Girl. I think it's a relative of Sara's that stays in the basement suite sometimes and I'm really not sure but I think Turnip is Basement Girl's pet hamster or piggie or ??? Can't remember.

When Eddie first came to live with Sara he resided in the basement with BG because Miss Snooty Edwina would not let him upstairs. Maybe I should just shut up and let Sara tell the story.:rolleyes:

I'm confooozled because I don't know who the short-haired guy is :confused:

Monsieur Eddie: You are indeed the height of fashion with your new binkie, not to mention that blue is a boys colour!!! Kisses to you sweet boy.

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-28-2004, 10:54 PM
Eddie, you are such a stunner, you would look good in ANY colour!

AmberLee
03-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by slick
BG is Basement Girl. I think it's a relative of Sara's that stays in the basement suite sometimes and I'm really not sure but I think Turnip is Basement Girl's pet hamster or piggie or ??? Can't remember.

When Eddie first came to live with Sara he resided in the basement with BG because Miss Snooty Edwina would not let him upstairs. Maybe I should just shut up and let Sara tell the story.:rolleyes:

I'm confooozled because I don't know who the short-haired guy is :confused:

Monsieur Eddie: You are indeed the height of fashion with your new binkie, not to mention that blue is a boys colour!!! Kisses to you sweet boy.

Whew! I remembered who Turnip was, but BG and the short-haired guy had me worried. Isn't BG Sara's niece who was living with them while she got her Bachelor's Degree?

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Whew! I remembered who Turnip was, but BG and the short-haired guy had me worried. Isn't BG Sara's niece who was living with them while she got her Bachelor's Degree? Turnip is BG's guinea pig and I think that BG is Sara's niece.

Now I don't know who the short-haired guy is? Can you please help us here Sara?

NoahsMommy
03-29-2004, 12:18 AM
Blue is your color, sweetie! What a nice hooman to provide you with such stylish furnishings. :)

Barbara
03-29-2004, 02:08 AM
Basement girl, i.e. Sara's niece was Eddie's first love.

Will you miss her Eddie? And will you miss Turnip the guinea pig?

I am sure you are now on much better terms with Blondie and even Her Highness and then there is still Curly- men have to stand up against all these girls:D

Vio&Juni
03-29-2004, 05:55 AM
Dear Eddie, blue is definitely your color. It suits well your bluish grey :)

Btw, you get more and more handsome each day ;)

kimlovescats
03-29-2004, 06:41 AM
Eddie you are such a handsome fella ... and yes, blue most definitely is your color!;)

Edwina's Secretary
03-29-2004, 07:49 AM
Eddie (Eduardo) - an orphan found wandering the streets by Tubby & Peanuts Mom (Debbie)

HH (Edwina) - needs no further introduction!

BG (Basement Girl) - my niece. She has been living with us while attending a local college. She was on break when Eddie arrived (for the weekend!) and took up residence in the basement. When she returned, with her guinea pig, Eddie fell in love with BG. He would come upstairs only with her. Even after he acclimated, he would go to the basement when she would return home -- even from night classes to visit with her a bit.

Turnip - her red-eyed guinea pig

Curly - my husband. He has other names sometimes but I won't go into those

;)

and.....

Short-haired Guy is my husband's son. (He shaves his hair so it won't look curly!) He too was staying with us as he had just graduated and returned to Chicago. He was staying in the room where Eddie likes to sleep.

Whew!

Blondie

Randi
03-29-2004, 08:07 AM
Oh Eddie, this has to be one of the best photos of you!! I could sit here and look at you all day! ;) That nuance of blue is definately your color! Isn't it nice that Short Haired left your bed and Blondie put a nice soft quilt on for you.

Eddie, don't look sad, BG and Turnip will surely come and visit from time to time - and now you can enjoy the upstairs with HH. You two seem to have got quite close lately. :D

ramanth
03-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Wowee! HH castle was definately a busy one for awhile. :)

And Eddie.. blue is definately your color! :D

Barbara
03-29-2004, 08:43 AM
Eddie it would be possible that other visitors come who would love to share the bed with you. How about that?:p

catmandu
03-29-2004, 08:48 AM
Eddie , you look so comfortable , on your bed and we will have to see if the Feeder will buy all of us beds , but we love him anyways. And Found Cats love Eddie and Edwina , especially JJJ3.

jazzcat
03-29-2004, 08:54 AM
Thanks for casting call, Edwina's Sec.

Now if I just had someone to explain all my other confusions in life.:)

Kona & Oreo's mom
03-29-2004, 10:43 AM
Eddie--I think your new binke is lovely. You look very handsome sitting on it!

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-29-2004, 12:23 PM
EDDIE!!!!

You are so cute with your airplane ears i could just kiss you to pieces!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-29-2004, 01:19 PM
Blondie,

Did BG take her Dust Bunnies with her when she moved out??;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-29-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
Did BG take her Dust Bunnies with her when she moved out??;)

Seeing as it was when I brought Eddie over was when the Dust Bunnies were discovered, I think it's hilarious that someone else remembers them too. When we first let Eddie out of the carrier, he immediately went to hide, and I still remember looking under the futon (?) and seeing his sweet face with dust bunnies all over his whiskers. I thought it was adorable....Sara was mortified. ;) :D

My, my Eddie, you have such a revolving door of visitors. I'm sorry to hear that BG will be leaving, but her job is done. You have made yourself at home and don't need her as "cover" from HH anymore. I know you will miss Turnip too, but maybe Blondie can be talked into adopting a new piggie friend for you? ;)

I know you will adore the next visitors to occupy your bed. And I know they'll like it if you sleep with them to remind them of their own kitties that had to be left back home in Germany, so you'll be getting lots and lots of hugs and smoochies from them I'm sure. :D

Oh, and yes, blue is definitely your color! You are even more handsome than ever posing on your new binkie! :D

Cataholic
03-29-2004, 03:32 PM
Eddie, I must confess, I find that ALL colours suit you! But, blue is my favorite colour, so, maybe it is just a little bit nicer than the others. As to BG moving out, I agree, her job is done. You are now King (okay, maybe not King, but, certainly some royalty) of the Castle. May you find a new friend like Turnip to spend your days admiring. I suggest you turn, once again, to HH. I know any minute now, she is going to confess her love for you. I am counting the days, young friend, counting the days.....

Edwina's Secretary
03-29-2004, 05:39 PM
I plan on packing up the Dust Bunnies along with everything else of hers when we move her into her new apartment this weekend!! ;) :D :rolleyes:

Today I had the Es out on harnesses. We were sitting and minding our own business when Shirley came up to me (oh dear, I forgot Shirley! She is a squirrel who lives in my yard, teases Edwina and eats out of my hand.) Anyway...maybe Shirley can take the place of Turnip for Eddie...........

Freckles
03-29-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Shirley! She is a squirrel who lives in my yard, teases Edwina and eats out of my hand.) Anyway...maybe Shirley can take the place of Turnip for Eddie...........
Has Shirley's eye healed? I remember swelling in the last pic.

Edwina's Secretary
03-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Freckles...thanks for asking about Shirley's eye. We didn't see her this winter and I was so worried she had gone to the Big Oak Tree in the Sky. Here is a photo of her from this morning. It has not returned to normal but looks much better and she is more the squirrel I knew...:rolleyes:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pe8de367b93d7853bba7967a063bea30c/f92dbe08.jpg
When it was swollen shut....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid86/p5cd33449b5b9ca43da6b37525d3db6d2/faacd0b9.jpg

Logan
03-30-2004, 12:29 PM
Eddie, you are a handsome devil, no matter what you are sitting on, but I think blue is "you", for sure!! So glad you and HH got a chance to see Shirley, yesterday!!! She really could be your newest friend!!!!! :)

Love,
Butter, Mimi and Logan

lizbud
03-30-2004, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the update on Shirley.:) I am so glad she's still
around & her eye does look so much better now. :)

captain
03-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Oh Eddie,

Blue is certainly your colour ............. :D