PDA

View Full Version : Caesar

Pam
01-23-2001, 06:15 AM
Oh Caesar your picture made me do a doubletake! You look so much like my Andy! You sound like such a little character, following your people around and being so vocal (also some of Andy's lovable characteristics). I know your humans just love you to pieces. That little face is just saying "come give me cuddles and kisses." If I could reach into my monitor I would do that in an instant! Congratulations sweet Caesar on your special day!

briiar
01-23-2001, 07:46 AM
I had to laugh when I saw that Caesar is clumsy... so is my Amelia. She is also a Japanese Bobtail (at least I'm pretty sure she is). I imagine that having a little stump of a tail makes balancing harder for them!
Very cute!

tatsxxx11
01-23-2001, 02:15 PM
Caesar, you are my first glimpse at a Japanese Bobtail! How beautiful you are. I am sure you set the standard for the breed! And I just love your adventurous outlook on life!! A kitty with quite a bagful of tricks up his paw! It sounds like there is never a dull moment with Caesar around! Congratulations beautiful Caesar!! You're the "Cat of the Day!" Big hugs and kisses to you handsome!