PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break!

ChiRen
03-28-2004, 09:17 AM
I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be around until next Monday. We are going to Florida for spring break and are leaving today.
Just wanted to fill you guys in! :)
I'll try to get on if I can. I'm bringing my laptop so hopefully I'll be able to connect to the internet at our hotel.
We'll see! :p
Just in case I can't, have a great week everyone! :)

Kfamr
03-28-2004, 09:24 AM
Ewwww! Why would you want to come here?! :p

HAVE FUN.;)

ChiRen
03-28-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Ewwww! Why would you want to come here?! :p

HAVE FUN.;)

I don't...lol. ;):p
We normally go to Arizona every year, but this year I have a volleyball tournament in Orlando so we are just going down early so we can kind of have a vacation.
Not that there is anything wrong with Florida though, I'm just not a huge fan of it down there...too humid, it makes my hair crazy. :p

Kfamr
03-28-2004, 09:52 AM
Trust me! i'm not a fan of it either. :p
Especially since i've lvied her my whole life

ChiRen
03-28-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Trust me! i'm not a fan of it either. :p
Especially since i've lvied her my whole life

Yuck! :p
It's okay, Illinois isn't much better...

bluekat
03-28-2004, 10:05 AM
LOL, I would LOVE to go to Florida!:D Its so nice there.
Have fun!:p

GoldenRetrLuver
03-28-2004, 10:52 AM
I'll take your ticket to Florida. ;):p
I'm so jealous for those of you who have Spring Break already...we don't get ours for another week. :(

dukedogsmom
03-28-2004, 11:55 AM
In the summer, I do as little as possible outside. You can just have had a shower and 15 minutes outside, you might as well not even made the effort. Enjoy Orlando! There's lots of things to do if you've got the time and money. Pleasure Island is fun but I think it's more for adults ref drinking. There's a bar there with a revolving dance floor, or there used to be ages ago when I went. There is a Hard Rock restaurant there, though. I haven't been in ages. You won't be too far from me. Hope you get to stay long enough to do some fun things.