PDA

View Full Version : Odin loves technology!

nsweezie
03-28-2004, 03:19 AM
Just thought I'd post a really cute picture I took of my baby Odin.
We have two laptops, and Odin is a bit obsessed with them. I guess he loves computers!
Anyways, last night I found him asleep on top of the laptops. My fiance thought that Odin was trying to post a message to all his friends at Pettalk, and got too tired, and fell asleep.
Louise

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-28-2004, 04:04 AM
Looks AND brains - Oden's got it all! A handsome Orangie , and computer literate!! Great pic!

jazzcat
03-28-2004, 11:26 AM
Aww, he is so cute. I'd love a computer buddy like that!

Steffi N
03-28-2004, 12:15 PM
Odin, you are a handsome boy. Thank you for taking the time to make sure all your mommie's techno stuff is in good working order. Isn't it funny how anything can be a cat bed. :D

RedHedd
03-28-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by nsweezie
My fiance thought that Odin was trying to post a message to all his friends at Pettalk, and got too tired, and fell asleep.
He was waiting for you to turn it on so he could talk to us! :D too cute

catmandu
03-28-2004, 12:41 PM
If Odin , is anything like the Found Cats , he is probably thinking of a way torder Whiskas Temptations , the Favorite of JJJ3!

rg_girlca
03-28-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
If Odin , is anything like the Found Cats , he is probably thinking of a way torder Whiskas Temptations , the Favorite of JJJ3!

:D I like your way of thinking Gary.

What a cutie pie you are Odin. Is that true what Gary said, were you placing an order of your favorite treat?

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2004, 11:36 PM
What a cute picture.:) You really have to watch those orangies because they're very sneaky. I know because I have one.;)

nsweezie
03-29-2004, 05:47 AM
Thanks for all the nice comments! Odin is now asleep on top of the DVD player, so I think he likes to sleep in unusual places.
We've had Odin now for about 2 months. He came from the shelter, his previous owners gave him up because he was too demanding, and always wanted to cuddle. A very stupid reason, if you ask me, but we are thrilled to have him, and I tell him everyday that he has a forever home now. His cuddliness is his greatest asset in my opinion.

Barbara
03-29-2004, 08:19 AM
Odin thinks he loves to lie on top of a lap- so a laptop is just purrfect for him:D