PDA

View Full Version : Yay! My Gifts Have Arrived!!!!!!!!!!

petlover
03-27-2004, 03:09 PM
hehe!! My gifts arrived! :D :D :D When we got it from the post office I was like freaking out and my mom had to make me calm down. And don't worry... I HAVE PICS!!!!:D

I have to post them one by one but they will all get posted! I promise!!:D

hehe, this is all of the stuff together:D

Oh thank you SOOOOOO much Jesse ( kingrattus) We all just LOVE the gifts soooooooo much!! You have no idea how much we appreciate your time and money.... Thank you again so much for our things, we ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!!:D :D

petlover
03-27-2004, 03:14 PM
This is Hallie and Heidi waiting anxiously for the treats.. Ginger kind of waits patiently and watches every move of my hands. :D

petlover
03-27-2004, 03:15 PM
This is Ginger finnally coming over to ask for a treat, and of course she takes the biggest one!:)

petlover
03-27-2004, 03:23 PM
And here is Ginger fixing fetch the frisbee in the water!!!:D :D

dukedogsmom
03-27-2004, 03:27 PM
Glad they all enjoyed their treats. Such cute doggies. Was it Hallie that was injured? Name that comes to me is Haley for some reason. How is the dog doing?
I love the one in the water! I wish Duke liked water more. He likes the beach but not the pool.

petlover
03-27-2004, 03:28 PM
and here she is fetching it in the water!!:D

petlover
03-27-2004, 03:32 PM
and here is Heidi.. she wants Ginger to share the frisbee:D

petlover
03-27-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Glad they all enjoyed their treats. Such cute doggies. Was it Hallie that was injured? Name that comes to me is Haley for some reason. How is the dog doing?
I love the one in the water! I wish Duke liked water more. He likes the beach but not the pool.

Hey Val,:)

It was accually Harley that was injured... She is doing great, but unfortunatley will never be able to jump again. That is some good and some bad... you see, she used to jump over the gate in our back yard, and that is the good reason why she can't jump. The bad reason is because she can't jump on beds, and into the car..:( But other than that she is great. Thanks for asking.:)
hehe, you love Ginger huh? Ginger loves to be loved.. hehe YES SHE LOVES HER WATER!!!!:D :D ( hmm.. and maybe Duke just likes the beach because it is more spacy?:confused: :D )

petlover
03-27-2004, 03:40 PM
I'll be back in a minute to post more pics:D

K9soul
03-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Wonderful pictures Jan! Ginger is a beauty, she looks a lot like my Tommy too!

Looking forward to more :)

petlover
03-27-2004, 08:43 PM
Ok, as for more pics....:)

Here are all of the things that I got... Oh my goodness I just love my things soooooooo much! I have already used them.. hehe, I couldn't resist.:p

lovemyshiba
03-27-2004, 10:17 PM
Great gifts and great pictures!!!!!
Looks like you got some great stuff!!!

Did I miss it, or who was it from??

bluekat
03-28-2004, 09:39 AM
Great pics! All your dogs are beautiful, I love Ginger too:D hehe
Looks like they're enjoying the gifts:)

trayi52
03-28-2004, 11:33 AM
Looks like you really got some great gifts! The pups had fun playing with the frisbee!

Willie:)

Lixx
03-28-2004, 04:41 PM
Great pics! Everyone looks like they are enjoying themselves!

ramanth
03-29-2004, 08:14 AM
Great pictures! :D

kingrattus
03-30-2004, 07:43 PM
Glad u loved ur stuff :)

Have u tried the spray catnip yet?? I've never seen it before so I had to buy it for u since u had kitties.

But SHHHHHHHH I didn't mail dangerous goods *wink wink*, I swear :)

ya can't mail aerosel cans cause they can explode in the heat, but its fairly cold so I sent it anyway. My boss would kill me if he foundout what I mailed heheh (I work in a postal outlet & should know better), but it was worth the risk of getting a fine :)

Not sure if u noticed, but I put all animal stamps on (except the penny stamps). Licking giant stamps is yummy (not hehehe)

petlover
03-31-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by kingrattus
Glad u loved ur stuff :)

Have u tried the spray catnip yet?? I've never seen it before so I had to buy it for u since u had kitties.

But SHHHHHHHH I didn't mail dangerous goods *wink wink*, I swear :)

ya can't mail aerosel cans cause they can explode in the heat, but its fairly cold so I sent it anyway. My boss would kill me if he foundout what I mailed heheh (I work in a postal outlet & should know better), but it was worth the risk of getting a fine :)

Not sure if u noticed, but I put all animal stamps on (except the penny stamps). Licking giant stamps is yummy (not hehehe)

haha...:D yeah, we have tried the catnip spray... the cats are addicted to there toys now. :p They LOVE their toys now that they smell like catnip.:p :p :D And, I thought that supposed to send cans like that and stuff, haha.. surprised me when I got it.. But the kitties really enjoy their catnip spray. And I did notice that you had all animal stamps!! My mom LOVED the stamps. She cut each one out of the box and kept them. lol, she loved them.. I really liked them too.:p :D Thanks again for the gifts.. we all really love them!!