PDA

View Full Version : Check out the Hunte Corporation's website....BLECK!

mugsy
03-27-2004, 10:02 AM
I just did a search for the Hunte Corporation's website....oh ACK! Underneath a picture of happy healthy CLEAN pups sitting on this jacka$$es lap is the Christian fish....how hypocritical is THAT!!??

Oh well, conveniently enough I couldn't find an email address, but did locate snail mail addy and toll phone number:

Phone: 417-364-8597

Addy: 121 Roy Hill Blvd
Goodman, MO

Here's that page I described:

http://www.thehuntecorporation.com/details.aspx

I think in addition to targeting pet stores that sell puppy mill dogs, we should target this moron's and other's that ARE the puppymills....although, I don't know what we could do to the Amish....I'll work on that.

lovemyshiba
03-27-2004, 10:29 AM
grrrr........

taken from the website:

"Our puppies are supplied by the best licensed professional breeders in the country. Each pup is double-examined by one of our full time vets, both incoming and prior to delivery. It’s also microchipped for lifetime identification and beautifully groomed. "

I'm sure that these "best licensed professional breeders" are really selling to pet stores.

And what does grooming do? None of my dogs were "beautifully groomed" when I got them, yet they are all perfect to me anyway.

I'll send a snail mail.

Desert Arabian
03-27-2004, 10:54 AM
I looked at that website a long time ago.

Poor puppies. :(