PDA

View Full Version : Simon , our Fellow canadian

catmandu
03-27-2004, 08:45 AM
Cat , you live , not so far away , as we all are in Hamilton. You are one of the Few ats , that can get to the Victoria day Partee , on the bus. And for a year old m, Simon , you have such poise , and dignity , abnd the Found Cats all Love Simon , the Sensational , COTD!

Vio&Juni
03-27-2004, 11:33 AM
Simon, you are one cute and handsome kat! I have read your story :) Well, I guess, you will have to accept that they call you Simon, they couldn't pronounce Murrrgh correctly anyway :D

Congratulations! And nosekisses from Pichu and Juni, two tabbies from across the world :)

tatsxxx11
03-27-2004, 11:39 AM
Zachary, what a wonderful guardian you are to handsome Simon, and what a caring and responsible one too:) Simon is very lucky to have a special friend like you to love and watch over him and I'm sure you feel the same about him! A boy couldn't hope for a more giving birthday gift than a handsome, lovable kitty like Simon! Thanks so much for sharing him with us:)

And Simon, thanks to you too for taking the time to paw off a personal note to your fans. You should write a handbook..."The do's and don'ts of selecting a family; what every kitty should know." What a fine job you did in that dept.!:D That's one fabulous family you've got there Simon! I'll bet the best part of your day are those after school hugs and belly rubs from "the midget!";)

Congratuations to you sweet, sweet Simon, our super duper Saturday Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day much deserved day in the spotlight!:)

Killearn Kitties
03-27-2004, 12:06 PM
What a handsome boy you are Simon! You do indeed have a most interesting face.

You have trained your human pets so well! They clearly feel priviliged to cater to your every need, Simon. I hope your day in the spotlight is just purrfect, full of all the things you love. :)

kittykay
03-27-2004, 12:07 PM
Simon, you certainly do have an interesting face, and an extremely handsome one, too! Tabbies with orange noses always attract the eye. I lived with one myself many years ago named Riley. He too came from a farm and was he a snob about it, too! He was just the most proud and stuck-up guy, and always walked around like he owned the place. He'd give us a look as if to say, "that's not the way we did it back on the farm," and we'd all blush and feel like fools. Eventually, he took up with the neighbors and moved in with them. I think we were all a bit relieved that we wouldn't have to try to live up to Riley's impossible standards anymore. I noticed that the neighbors repainted their house and did a bunch of landscaping soon after Riley moved in. Jeez, but that cat was tough! Congratulations on being Cat of The Day, dearest Simon, and many happy, healthy years may you all have together!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-27-2004, 12:09 PM
Simon
What a handsome fellow you are! I really enjoyed meeting you today and reading about you and your family! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today. I hope you get some special treats and a belly rub or two to celebrate!:D

nibblets
03-27-2004, 01:42 PM
Simon...what a handsome young man you are! My Julie says you are a real hottie. She is just about your age.
I read your story and it sure sounds as though you have adopted some wonderful humans. You take good care of them and give them lots of purrs.
You make a great Cat of the Day! Congratulations!

sasha the cat
03-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Mew-meeow you are one handsome young boy cat -- another example of a darling, sweet Canadian Cat! CATgratulations, Murrrrrgh on being selected our Saturday COTD. Your purr~son whom you personally adopted, Zachary is sooooooo lucky to have you in his life. Nothing like a cat to help a boy grow up into a wonderful man.

My purr~son brother, Mark was adopted by Tiggy. KatMa's most darling TIGGY [best cat in the universe] adopted Mark exactly 1 week before Mark's 11th birthday. In 1985 Tiggy was 5 weeks old. Mark grew into a fine man [Ph.D. Astronomy & Astrophysics]. Now in Pasadena, CA on post-doc fellowship [JPL-Nassau-Caltech], Mark credits the cats for helping him reach his goal. Purring and the tender love he gets from both Scruffy & me and the from our late darlings Tiggy, Princess, PaddyPaws and Bobby the Dog [all at R B] was the glue that kept him focused through the tough work he did.

Below is a photo of our darling Princess [1986-2001]. You remind KatMa of her although you fur is darker.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/pf43a03a008313a8f034396f9826a3bf1/fc1a4520.jpg

We wish you and Zachary the same kind of love, devotation, happiness together for many, many years. You are a five-star kitty!
http://www.aaa-clipart.com/data/anim3/stars/an1.gif http://www.aaa-clipart.com/data/anim3/stars/an1.gif http://www.aaa-clipart.com/data/anim3/stars/an1.gif http://www.aaa-clipart.com/data/anim3/stars/an1.gif http://www.aaa-clipart.com/data/anim3/stars/an1.gif

Jax
03-27-2004, 02:06 PM
Simon, you rule! You are one handsome little man with such a devoted family - who even write stories about you!! Congrats to Sweet Simon, Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Steffi N
03-27-2004, 06:27 PM
Yes Simon you do have an alert and intelligent face. I am glad you are enjoying life with your young “midget” Zachary and the rest of your family. I am sure many other cats would find your advice on the care and training of human pets very useful. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day and I hope you get extra tummy scratches and cuddles today.

Zachary, thank you for taking good care of Simon. I know he is very special to you.

Bari_d
03-27-2004, 07:47 PM
It is so wonderful to meet you! I really enjoyed your website and the story of how you came to be with your family! You have done an excellent job with your family, Simon...they love you and have learned much. Bless you, beautiful striped beast! I hope you live a long and have a very happy and loved furrlife!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Dan Holder
03-27-2004, 08:16 PM
He does have a unique little face. He's also very lucky to have lucky to have found his way to his proper home. Ans he's quite smart to learn so easily that the yelling means "wait until the humans aren't around before you go fishing". Good luck.

kohala
03-27-2004, 11:03 PM
What a most excellent cat story on your male pet's website! You write very well, Simon - or did you teach your human to take dictation? Considering the trouble they had with "Mrrrrrrgh", I'd bet you typed it yourself while they were away. No, Simon, that's not a midget - that's a boy - and lucky you are to have adopted him! They are younger than the big humans, and tend to be more tune with felines. I find it interesting you haven't branded him yet! (They call it a "scratch" but I know what it really is! ;) Grasshopper confided in me!)
Well, hope your day was wonderful, and you have many, many more!

karlyb
03-28-2004, 01:33 AM
Hello handsome Simon. I enjoyed reading your story at PetTalk and on your own website. What a smart boy you are! And you are lucky to have Zachary taking care of you. He is an exceptional young man (no, he's not really a midget). I hope you have many more years with Zachary and the rest of your family who love you so much.