PDA

View Full Version : *New* Story!! :)

CamCamPup33
03-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Yep! New story! GCG, said i should post it, so here! :p

Im not even sure what it's called, but here it is..

*Prologue*
I missed him ever since he left. I don’t even know where he was going, so it’s not like I could have followed and talked him out of it. He’s been here for me for the last 15 years of my life, so I don’t know why he’s suddenly up and leaving now. He was my father, the same guy who taught me not to be afraid of my fears, and not to run away from things. But if he taught me, he must have forgotten to teach himself. It’s been awhile since he left though. I’ve kinda been coping through, but without a father is hard for a boy my age. This is the time when I need my dad, with that ‘manly’ advice he always used to give.
__________________________________________________ __
*Chapter one*
*School life*
So I was 15, and didn’t care about girls or cars. Did that matter? Lots of kids in school tell me I shouldn’t pay attention to much of my studies, but rather on cars. And girls. I really disagree, because I mean you have plenty of time to worry about that. But I still have a lot of friends. Probably because of the way I look like one though. I have dark brown hair. It’s kind of like a blow out, and I wear my pants with belts (which is the only thing that differs me from other guys my age) And I even dressed in the same things they did, just fastened properly. I dozed back into reminiscing my life into my room. I was still laying in bed with the same clothes I had on the day before.. I woke up just in time, right before my alarm clock went off. I looked at the clock. “5:45.. Ughh” I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn’t, so I got up and walked out of my room into the kitchen. “Hi mom.” I said drowsily. “Morning Chase” she replied. “Heres your breakfast, and your lunch” she said. Mom kinda grew to the idea of not having dad around anymore. I guess she didn’t let it bother her as much as It bothered me. “Thanks mom, but im gonna buy lunch today.” She hadn’t answered. She just kept wiping off the counters with a damp towel. “Im going to get dressed.” I walked back into my room and got dressed. I pulled out a ‘South pole’ shirt and ‘South pole jeans’, I wore my white Air force ones and grabbed my bookbag. I blend it pretty well with the other kids, im just more focused. I had to be at school at 6:15. But school started at 6:30. I went back into the kitchen where mom was sitting in one of the bar stools.

Let me know if i should update.. :D

green_chameleon_girl
03-26-2004, 02:39 PM
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!! :D This story is awesome!!

CamCamPup33
03-26-2004, 02:48 PM
:D

She was eating a donut. “How healthy ma” I said and laughed. She just stared straight. “Mom.. What is it?” I could tell when she was upset. This is how she looked when dad left. “Huh? Oh nothing chase. Im just thinking. Big meeting today at the office.” she said. “Oh. What for?” I asked being sort of nosey. “Just for that new idea. I ran it across the big guy and he wants me to come into his office and discuss it with me.” “Oh, that’s great mom!” I said “Yeah.” she sighed. “Well mom I have to get to school, can’t be late” I said. I kissed her goodbye and walked out the door. The bus was already there, people were piling in.

CamCamPup33
03-26-2004, 05:06 PM
Bumppp

green_chameleon_girl
03-26-2004, 06:27 PM
MORE MORE MORE!!:D

CamCamPup33
03-26-2004, 07:42 PM
Mmm hmm.. :D

I met up with Matt, a close friend of mine.. “Yo chase, over here” he said. Those are probably the only few words matt knows, he wasn’t really the kind of know-your-whole vocabulary guy. “Hey matt”
“Whats good, cuz” He said. “Nothin’ really, I just woke up, didn’t even wanna come to school” I said. “Yeah I know how that is” he said. “I was up all last night at this party.” I shrugged, “You see, this is why your failing!” I said and laughed. He laughed it off too. We got on the bus and he sat on one side of the aisle and I sat on the other. Just then the most beautiful girl in our school walked on the bus. Matt eyed me. “Go for it, man!” he said. Yeah right I thought, like she would go out with me, just a 10th grader. “She’s in 12th grade, she doesn’t even notice me..” I said. “Yeah your probably right” he smiled and patted me on the shoulder, “..There’s always Michelle” I said. We got to school and it was already 6:20. Me and matt walked over to where our ‘group’ was standing, over by the fountains. “Yo, chase, Matt, BRO’s!” they all yelled. It was sort of a thing we all did when we saw each other.

green_chameleon_girl
03-26-2004, 09:32 PM
MORE!!!:D I dont know why but I really like this story!! Its good!

Rottieluver45
03-26-2004, 09:40 PM
Wow! You`re good at this!!

CamCamPup33
03-27-2004, 11:00 AM
:D :D
They were like my brother’s true, since I was an only child. We all did our little ‘hand shakes’ and I sat on the fountains edge. It was sunny outside, yet kind of cold. Our group was Me, Matt, William, and Cooper. But we didn’t all go by our names. It was more of a nickname thing, so pretty much Matt, Will, and Coop. They just called me Chase. So it was me and matt’s names who stayed the same. “Hey coop, how was last night’s game?” Matt asked. Coop was a big basketball fanatic. He was real good too. “It was good. I scored 10!” he said enthusiastically. “Did we win?” I asked. “You know it” he said and smiled. Coop was always full of such energy, always smiling. I laughed. The bell rang.

green_chameleon_girl
03-27-2004, 11:45 AM
UPPPPPDDAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTE!!:D There is something about this story that has me hooked!:D

CamCamPup33
03-27-2004, 11:49 AM
LOL! :D
We all had the same 1st hour so we walked together and got inside of our classroom. “Good morning, Coop. Oh, and Matt, Will and chase.” Mr Hunsid said. Mr. Hunsid was an awesome teacher. He was one of those teachers you could go to with just about everything and any problem you had. He showed us a lot of respect and he was only 25. “Yo Hunsid” coop said. “Everyone take your seats, and turn to page 173" We all did. Soon after the announcements came on. “Good morning teachers, staff and students..” “... Please rise for the pledge of alliegence”

apcrs5122
03-27-2004, 03:09 PM
It's good Amber:) Keep going hehe;)

rizzy
03-28-2004, 02:55 PM
This is a good story! UPDATE PLEASE!!!:) Neat how you made it from a boy's point of view, i m really interested to read more.....hint hint...more...:);)

CamCamPup33
03-28-2004, 04:01 PM
:)

Everyone stood, but usually everyone was too lazy to get the words out of their mouths, so we all basically stood there. “Today is the first day back from spring break and I hope you all, had a wonderful time..” And that was it, the end of the pledge. We all did our work, and then the bell to go second hour had rung. We didn’t have the same classes after this so we all separated, to go to our different classes. The day went by pretty fast after this, and sooner then I knew it I was already walking home. Matt caught up with me on the way home. “Where were you at lunch? We were all waiting for you.” he said. “Yeah. I ate lunch with Michelle” I was grinning and didn’t even notice it. “You what!” he said. “Yep. I ate lunch with her” I said. “But.. I think coop and her have a ‘thing’” “A what..” I said “A thing” he replied. “Oh”.. I was kind of upset, because I thought we kind of hit it off, but I guess not, it just shows I really know nothing about girls. “Sorry man” he said “Yeah.” I said. We said bye and I walked up to my driveway, where my mom was sitting on the little swing. I noticed she was crying. “Mom?” she looked up at me as if she was just in a gaze and someone just snapped her out. “Oh hi sweetie, theres some food cooking on the stove, watch it will you? Im going for a drive” she said. That’s the same thing dad said when he left. My heart started racing. “Okay, I – I – Mom, I.. Um..” I stuttered. “What is it chase?” she said. “Um, nothing, be careful mom” I said. “I will, don’t worry, ill be back before dinner is ready, turn up the potatoes to high.” she said. I looked around. Everyone was inside. It was kind of dark outside and I realized that I had been standing here for at least an hour. I grabbed my book bag and walked up the driveway. When I got inside, I put my book bag down on the couch, took of my shoes and went into the kitchen.

rizzy
03-28-2004, 05:20 PM
more please!!!:) I want to know why the mom was crying!!! Please dont make us wait.....:rolleyes:

CamCamPup33
03-28-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by rizzy
more please!!!:) I want to know why the mom was crying!!! Please dont make us wait.....:rolleyes:

Muwahwha :D It's only you waiting!! :p

rizzy
03-28-2004, 05:29 PM
I dont care! Than for ME will ya update it!!:D:):D

popcornbird
03-28-2004, 06:31 PM
NO! I'm waiting too! :D Great story..........keep going............:p

CamCamPup33
03-28-2004, 06:55 PM
LOL! I will update when i come back from eating..

:)

CamCamPup33
03-28-2004, 06:57 PM
When I got inside, I put my book bag down on the couch, took of my shoes and went into the kitchen. The pot of potatoes were boiling over. “Oh god! I forgot about this” I said. I took the pot of the stove and put it on the sink, while water splattered on me from it being so hot. It was already 6:45. I walked over to the couch and mom pulled up. I peered out the window, careful for her not to see me. She got out of the car and was walking up to the drive way and saw me peering through the window. I met her at the door. “Hi mom, how was your drive?” I asked. “It was good, refreshing.” she replied. “Mom, why were you crying before?” I said. “I was just upset. You know I miss your father”

rizzy
03-28-2004, 07:15 PM
Whew! Thank you, now i dont have to wonder why she was crying but....what happens next!!!! Update update!!!! paweese!:D

green_chameleon_girl
03-28-2004, 07:20 PM
:eek: MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

CamCamPup33
03-28-2004, 07:52 PM
“I know mom, but you will find someone right.” She smiled and tugged at me to go inside. So we did. She went to bed and I went to my room and went onto the computer. I talked to matt, for awhile, he said he was gonna go out to some party, and. Thats matt, he is the one who party’s most out of the bunch. He says it was some girl’s party who he had met the day before at school. I was getting tired, it was already 11:50. I needed sleep. I woke up around 3:00 in the morning, to a phone call, it was Matt’s mom.

rizzy
03-28-2004, 07:56 PM
AMBER!!:mad: dont leave us hangin!! What happened what happened!! more more mroe! ;) :)