PDA

View Full Version : Look what someone dumped here!

molucass
03-25-2004, 11:20 PM
Annie and Bailee were barking at something at the front door and I didn't know what it was, so I went out there to look, and the puppy was sitting out in the walkway. I checked her teeth to see about how old she is, and she looks to be about 8-9 weeks old.

She looks kinda weird in the pic, but shes really cute and soft.... I'll have to take some more tomorrow when it's not so dark.

I put her up next to Bailee for a size comparison, but Bailee wouldn't really be still.

Kfamr
03-25-2004, 11:22 PM
She's cute.

What are you going to do with her?

(And hows that Pittie puppy doing?)

molucass
03-25-2004, 11:25 PM
I guess I am going to try and find a good home for her, I didn't want to just leave her sitting out there because it's about to rain.

Thanks for asking about the pitty boy.. he's doing great. he's a lot better about how he reacts towards me and the other dogs. Him and Bailee were actually sharing food today.. :)

I've been bringing him to the park with me when I go so he can get socialized better towards the other dogs, and the kids, etc.

wolfie
03-25-2004, 11:37 PM
Oh, how cute!! :D I want her!

Kfamr
03-25-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by molucass
I guess I am going to try and find a good home for her, I didn't want to just leave her sitting out there because it's about to rain.

Thanks for asking about the pitty boy.. he's doing great. he's a lot better about how he reacts towards me and the other dogs. Him and Bailee were actually sharing food today.. :)

I've been bringing him to the park with me when I go so he can get socialized better towards the other dogs, and the kids, etc.

Just a thought, although i'm not sure of her health, you may want to keep her away from the other pups. You never know if there's something she has that could be contagious.

you should post new pictures of the Pittie pup :)!

green_chameleon_girl
03-25-2004, 11:59 PM
aww she looks like a border collie!!:D aww what a cutie!!

delidog
03-26-2004, 05:02 AM
Awwwww!!!!
Thank You for Brining her in!!!!!
She should easily find a Home!!!!
She Is adorable!!!!!!
Kfamr is right though...You can never be too Careful...Especially from Parvo...

Hugs and Treats for All!!!

And Thank YOU for doing the Right Thing!!

ramanth
03-26-2004, 08:43 AM
What an adorable little pup! Best of luck finding her a new home. :)

Kona & Oreo's mom
03-26-2004, 10:24 AM
Aw, she's a real cutie! Thanks for taking her in to find her a home.

lv4dogs
03-26-2004, 10:40 AM
I ditto what everyone else said! she is a doll.

But PLEASE please put up flyers, adds in the lost & found section of your paper (they are ussually free) & ask your neighbors too.
She may have escaped & may already have a loving family waiting for her.

Dogz
03-26-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by lv4dogs

But PLEASE please put up flyers, adds in the lost & found section of your paper (they are ussually free) & ask your neighbors too.
She may have escaped & may already have a loving family waiting for her.

This is very good advice. Someone may be missing her dearly! It feels horrible when you have a lost pet!

Kfamr also made a very good point. The pup may have something that is contagious. Parvo can be very bad. My local humane society just had a run with parvo.:(

Well, thank you for doing the right thing, and the best of look to you for finding the cutie a new home, or getting it back to its home!

CamCamPup33
03-26-2004, 11:06 AM
She's adorable.. Everyone is finding dogs, strays, ect lately! What is it?! LOL!

We don't really have strays around my neighboorhood, which is good.

Amber

CathyBogart
03-26-2004, 12:31 PM
She's a doll!! Careful having her around your other puppers though, especially if you have parvo in your area. Good luck finding where she belongs!! ^_^

MariaM
03-26-2004, 10:45 PM
I would take the pup in if I could! What a cute puppy! =)

cocker_luva
03-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
aww she looks like a border collie!!

i think so too!