PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to the prom!!!

Tonya
03-25-2004, 09:27 PM
A radio station here has a Second Chance Prom every year. I won four tickets on the radio and then I talked them into two more, so I got a total of 6 tickets. It is April 17th. I'm so excited!

Maybe your dress just didn't work out. Maybe your date abandoned you one hour into the night. Was your date that geeky exchange student from biology class? Or maybe you couldn't even go? Tell us your prom story! Why do you need the second chance?

Of course, I have a story for everything, so I won! Yay! We're getting a limo. Oh, BTW, my brother Jeff is my date. lol. Mike has a motorcycle race that day. Jeff wants to find a baby blue pimp suit and white shoes. hehe.

green_chameleon_girl
03-25-2004, 09:32 PM
yay! Congrats!! Tell Jeff to have fun pimpin!!:D;) You will have an awesome time lol! My brothers name is Jeff too!!:D;) :p :D

Tonya
03-25-2004, 09:45 PM
Hehe, look what we found on EBAY!

http://www.tuxedoman.com/ebay/0306tuxx.JPG

catnapper
03-25-2004, 10:02 PM
Hey, who stole my husband's prom tux? I can;t believe he actually wore a powder blue tux:rolleyes:

That is way too cool! So tell us the story you told them! I'm dying to hear it!!!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-25-2004, 10:53 PM
That sounds like it's going to be a BLAST!! Take LOADS of pics!

BCBlondie
03-25-2004, 11:17 PM
Hey!! I'm going to Prom too!! :p Mine's with my senior class though. ;) My date is one of my guy friends (we're JUST friends, nothing more... lol -.-' ). No dress yet, but I'll take pics when I get it. ^_^ My prom isn't until the 24th of April. Eeks that's coming up though!! >.<

Miss Meow
03-26-2004, 12:14 AM
That reminds me of the suit from There's Something About Mary ;) :D

wolfsoul
03-26-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
Oh, BTW, my brother Jeff is my date.
*chokes* You're going to the prom with MY fiance?!! :eek: :eek: I am utterly shocked that my future sister in law would do this to me. No fooling around!

;)

Tonya
03-26-2004, 08:22 AM
LOL, Jeff made me promise not to put any moves on him. ;)

Catnapper, the story isn't that interesting in my opinion, I was surprised that I won. I have to go to work, but I'll tell it when I get home.

Uabassoon
03-26-2004, 11:24 AM
Congrats on going to the prom again LOL! I'm kind of going to the prom on April 2nd. My partner and I are going to the Gender Bender Ball that our school is hosting. We are going shopping today I need to buy a shirt to go with my cute little suit. Any idea what would be a cool color shirt for a navy pinstripe suit?

Tonya
03-26-2004, 07:45 PM
Orange! Orange is my favorite color and it'd go great with navy.

carole
03-26-2004, 08:04 PM
We don't have a prom in NZ, but a Ball, I guess that is the same kind of thing, never been to one myself, and I regret it, I have high hopes for my daughters first ball, as my son never went either, she has her first social end of next year and that is similar to the ball, so I am looking so forward to that, HAVE A GREAT TIME Tonya, sounds like heaps of fun.

Tonya
03-27-2004, 08:21 AM
Ok, I have a minute to give my prom story. It's not that great...

I had a loser boyfriend and I was living with my friend Kim's parents at the time. I wasn't allowed to date, so I had to lie and say I was staying the night at my mom's that night.

I paid for the tux, I paid for the tickets, I paid for the dress. Ti was supposed to borrow his dad's car. Instead, he shows up in "The Roadrunner". It was Ti's 1970's little station wagon with skateboard stickers all over it. He has no corsage for me. So, then we drive across town without AC to get his stupid friends. The car overheated half way there. So we had to sit at a gas station for a while until it cooled down. Then, it was to late for dinner. So, we went through a McDonalds drivethru, grabbed his loser friends real quick and headed to prom. At the prom, he wouldn't dance and he played with his loser friends that whole time.

Disclaimer: You highschool kids better not pull this stunt...I was a bad girl!

Then, I had reserved a hotel room to have a nice romantic night after the prom. Since I was only 18, the hotel wound up being really ghetto. And, all these freshman friends of his who heard there was a party in a hotel showed up. So, our romantic night ended with a bunch of Freshmans sleeping on the floor of our ghetto hotel.

I dumped him the following day.

I don't have time to proof read this. I need to get to work! Have a good day!

catnapper
03-27-2004, 09:12 AM
Awww... Tonya, what a terrible night! Thank your lucky stars that you've found a great husband who wold never consider doing that to you... and hey... doesn't that make your Hotel 6 experience seem not so bad. I mean, at least none of them crashed on your motel floor that night!;)

Tonya
03-27-2004, 09:00 PM
Hotel 6 was actually a better experience! God prevented me from having a romantic night with that loser! lol.