PDA

View Full Version : Yay!! Kitten Update!!

Aspen and Misty
03-25-2004, 05:22 PM
All of them have there eyes open and they are getting to be active. They are learning to stand up, but they normally just drag there lil bottoms still ::hee hee:: But last night, one of the kittens SAT! Yes, his lil but on the ground with his Frontlegs supporting his front weight!!! I couldn't beleave it ::faints:: TO CUTE!! :D I just HAD to share, I need to get new pictures for you guys! They are sooo big!!

Ash :D

jazzcat
03-25-2004, 05:23 PM
I'm glad they are doing so well!

Now where are the pictures for this update???:D

popcornbird
03-25-2004, 05:27 PM
I want pics of them!!! NOW!!! :p

*Hands Ashley the camera and insists that she start snapping*

:p

RedHedd
03-25-2004, 05:41 PM
Such sweet news, but we NEED pics to go along with the news ;)

Laura's Babies
03-25-2004, 08:59 PM
...and the pictures are, WHERE??????

2kitties
03-25-2004, 09:42 PM
I think that it is a board rule that each new kitten requres at least 10 pictures. Get hoppin'!:D

trayi52
03-25-2004, 10:00 PM
I agree! So start snapping. I want to watch these little guys grow.

Willie:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-26-2004, 01:40 AM
They SOUND delightful but I NEED PICS!!!!:D :D :D

sirrahved
03-26-2004, 03:52 AM
YES!!! Pictures pretty please? *bats eyes*

catmandu
03-26-2004, 09:15 AM
That is wonderful that the Little ones are doing so well , and soon will be exploring , and sniffing thier New world. And theFound Cats and Feeder know that they couldnt be , in a better place!

Steffi N
03-26-2004, 10:40 AM
Looking forward to the next batch of pictures. It will be hard, but I think we can stand the cuteness. :)

Laura's Babies
03-26-2004, 01:58 PM
< <<<<<I looked left<<<<< >>>>>>> I looked right>>>>>>

I looked up^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ and I looked down lllllllllll........... and no baby pictures!

Hay now, I have to go back to work next week and will be gone for almost a month and I need a cuteness overload before I leave!

Aspen and Misty
03-27-2004, 08:58 PM
Sorry ti took me so long! BUT, our computer is broke :( and i have the CUTEST pictures!!! I have this REALLY cute one of them in a mug! OMG! TOOOO cute!

But for a little update- 2 people are coming tomrrow to look at the kittens and pick one out! YAY!!! So only 2 more homes to go, one with Jen and one with Denyce :p

Twink
03-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
Sorry ti took me so long! BUT, our computer is broke :( and i have the CUTEST pictures!!! I have this REALLY cute one of them in a mug! OMG! TOOOO cute!

Heyyyyyyyy...no fair teasing us!!!!!! :p

Great news about the new kitten parents! It must be fun to watch your kitten grow up from a little bitty thing. I bet they're excited!

Now, about getting that computer fixed and posting those pictures...don't make us take up a collection!!

:D :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2004, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the update.:) Now hurry up and get your computer fixed so you can post pictures of the kittens.:)

Aspen and Misty
03-28-2004, 12:18 PM
::holds out pail:: Money, Money for the poor! :p

We should be getting it fixed soon, it's about to crash and if I turn it on can altimatly loose all of my pictures :( o and all that other information, but all I care about are my pictures.

Hopefully we'll have some soon!!

Ash