PDA

View Full Version : Where's Tubby?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-25-2004, 11:41 AM
Terry is out of town, so I was up later than usual on the computer last night. Usually when I'm on the computer Tubby is either right next to me or at the end of the couch in his little bed. Well, when my eyes finally started going buggy and I had to put the computer away and go to bed, I couldn't find Tubby anywhere. I was calling for him and I even crinkled the treat bag - which always works - and no Tubby. I looked in the basement, I looked back upstairs in case I missed him, I asked Peanut and I just couldn't find him anywhere. I was starting to worry when I took one last look in the bedroom. This is what I saw.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pfcfdb19c7ff6d2fc83ffb9dfe7ed6b63/f93aede9.jpg

Can you see Tubby there? I was about to turn away again when I caught the pointy little ears poking up then made out the outline of his head - that he finally deigned to lift up after all my calling. :rolleyes:

I know everybody posts pics of their kitties with the clean laundry, but I normally put the laundry away as soon as I take it out of the dryer. This time I didn't because I was in the middle of something on the computer and didn't want to take the time - and this is what I find. ;)

Here's basically the same pic with the flash.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pdf5f345dd001816419338f72558e8316/f93aede7.jpg

And here Tubby says "Whaaaat...can't you see I'm tired?"
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/p15d83bdf18fa399c784b61b96ad4239b/f93aedea.jpg

And here he is with his hidey spot discovered, right before I really disturbed him and started putting the clothes away.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/p01ed5f3bae7ea5c437216e2994197b0d/f93aedeb.jpg
Notice how he still can't open his eyes. What a tired Tubby, he must have had a real bad day. :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Barbara
03-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
.....but I normally put the laundry away as soon as I take it out of the dryer. This time I didn't because I was in the middle of something on the computer.....

Of course, Debbie:p

And isn't there a saying like "Looking in a dark room for a black cat who isn't there?" -In this case he was there:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-25-2004, 11:55 AM
Good old Tubby! Doing a quality inspection to make sure the laundry is up to standard!

Great pics!

catnapper
03-25-2004, 11:57 AM
He was a sleepy boy mama and was only trying to catch some zzzz's. I just want to pick him up and give his sleepy face big smooches!

Last night, I couldn't get comfortable at all. So I decided to go potty (why not) and hubby was standing outside the door waiting his turn when I emerged. I go back into the bedroom and see the reason we couldn't get comfy... a little Pouncer was smack up the middle of the bed stretched out in both directions... he took up more room than he left!

Laura's Babies
03-25-2004, 12:05 PM
Gotta Love 'em!!

ramanth
03-25-2004, 12:07 PM
LOL!!

Silly sleepy Tubby. :D

jazzcat
03-25-2004, 12:12 PM
Now that's a tired boy.

Ripley loves to snuggle up with our clothes like that too. I'll put my PJs on the bed at night a while before I go to bed and when I get ready to put them on I usually have to pull the out from under Ripley.

If nothing else he will at least put a paw out to touch our clothes while he sleeps.

catlover4ever
03-25-2004, 12:28 PM
Don't you know all of our babies have really rough, tough lives....sleeping all day!!!!

Mystic loves to sleep on our bed and in the winter I have a black velux blanket over the comforter.....let's just say that she has been sat on, covered up, and had gym bags put on top of her.....just because she blends right in!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-25-2004, 12:58 PM
Thanks everybody. I forgot to mention that the one great benefit was that the bed was warm when I crawled in. I'm definitely going to have to remember this trick next winter during those freezing cold nights. ;) :D

Vermontcat
03-25-2004, 01:01 PM
Tubby did a good job hiding from you.
It is hard to find a black cat in the dark, that is what is nice about having a black and white cat, they are easier to see in the dark.;)

Felicia's Mom
03-25-2004, 09:01 PM
Beau and Felicia love to lay on clean laundry too.

Edwina's Secretary
03-25-2004, 09:05 PM
I think the moral of the story is don't match your clothes to your cat...or is it don't match your cat to your clothes???????

slick
03-25-2004, 09:51 PM
Oh my little Tubby Wubby!!!!!!!
smooch smooch smooch smooch smooch

Barbara
03-26-2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
...that is what is nice about having a black and white cat, they are easier to see in the dark.;)

Another advantage of a B/W cat is that you can see the white hairs on dark clothes and the black hairs on all others:D

Vio&Juni
03-26-2004, 05:14 AM
Awww, what a tired Kat :)

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
I think the moral of the story is don't match your clothes to your cat...or is it don't match your cat to your clothes???????

Well, if not match your clothes with your cats, than match your carpets. Noone will see the cat hair there :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pd9b4c309958d599a7f0828a430c8be60/fabfd78f.jpg

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-26-2004, 05:40 AM
Poor Tired Tubby!!

Looks like Mommy interrupted a reeeallly deep KAT NAP....

He looks sooo precious laying there... he should have know better looking soo cute... I would have had to scoop him up and cuddle him.. He must have been real comfortable sleeping in that warm laundry... :D

catmandu
03-26-2004, 09:13 AM
Now that is smart Tubby , making a bed out of all the avialable materials! That is what we do at the Found Cats Hotel , although we recently got a wonderful Cat Tree! From our Friend Anna, all the way from Spain! We Love It!Photos Coming!

smokey the elder
03-27-2004, 07:51 AM
That's so cute!