PDA

View Full Version : Rottweiler Mama and puppies in SC

Logan
03-25-2004, 10:41 AM
I'm crossposting this, just in case anyone can do anything. I wish I could help. :( :( :(

Hello - I live in Charleston SC and am desperately trying to get help from someone. We picked up a Rottweiler (mix) this morning with 3 pups. There was actually 4 but one had been run over. They had were dropped on the side of the road. Their tails have been cropped, so not sure why someone would do this. I have taken them to my vet for a full work up. The pups seem to be around 5 weeks old. Mom is sweet and the pups are scared. Is there anyway you can help me? We have 4 dogs of our own and can't keep them but can pay for whatever they need.
The local shelters around here tell me that they can't promise me that they will be put up for adoption because they are full.

Thanks for your help
Beth Bair
843-792-6169 work
843-971-9799
[email protected]

lovemyshiba
03-25-2004, 10:51 AM
:( :( :( :(

Poor babies.......

Oh, to be able to save them all

Logan
03-25-2004, 11:11 AM
I did a search and sent her a long list of rescue groups that cover SC. She had probably already done that, but I felt I had to do something! :( How terribly sad. I don't live anywhere near her, nor could I do anything anyway, probably. I'll just be offering prayers that someone will step forward and take care of these precious animals.