PDA

View Full Version : Princess is Fine!

catmandu
03-25-2004, 10:21 AM
Actuallyit was a hairball , that was wedged inher esophagus , and my Vet gave her a solution , and shebrought up three Beauties , big Hairaballs. I was guilty , as with all the Outgoing Cats she tends to not get the pets , that she deserves. As she wont come to me , unless Iam alone. And she had the Kittens , twelve years ago , when she was abandones , then she was spayed. The Kittens went quickly, but I wanted her , as she fought so hard for them. I will make more time for her , and give my Princess , the Quality Time , that she deserves!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-25-2004, 10:27 AM
Oh I see, I thought you just recently found her in the ditch. Whew! I'm so glad it was only a hairball and she's all better now. :)

sirrahved
03-25-2004, 10:31 AM
Yay for Princess! Glad she's fine:)

Twink
03-25-2004, 10:52 AM
Oh, wonderful, I'm glad she's ok!

Since she's a "Princess," you should tell her to get some OTHER cat to groom her, so that she may avoid future hairballs. :D

catnapper
03-25-2004, 10:54 AM
I like Twink's line of thinking... the other kitties can pay their dues and help groom.:)

I'm so glad that she's a-ok.

jazzcat
03-25-2004, 12:21 PM
I'm very glad to hear she is okay.

catcrazylady
03-25-2004, 02:29 PM
Great news for Princess!!!! I'm so glad it turned out to be nothing more than hairballs!!!
The hairballs are paying off Princess cause now you are going to get lots and lots of extra one on one attention!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Miss Meow
03-25-2004, 03:40 PM
That's wonderful news!

I hope she has many more years of good health to come :)

catmandu
03-26-2004, 09:03 AM
That is not a bad idae , about having the other Cats groom the Princess! Except , because she was abandoned , years ago , and had to fight off other Stray Cats , to feed her Kittens , she is not a social Cat. Andhas little to do with the Other Cats , save Michae , whom she has known for 11 years!She is getting a lot more attention , and the Shredder Grooming Brush, The Princess thanks all , for thier concern , and sends her LOVE!

Steffi N
03-26-2004, 03:38 PM
I am glad that Princess is all right and that she is getting more petting and grooming time.

kimlovescats
03-26-2004, 04:54 PM
Gary, I'm so glad that it was "only" a couple of HUGE hairballs... "ouch"!!! :eek: ;) It's certainly not YOUR fault though ... these things just happen, and now she is feeling better, and you know to watch her grooming habits a little more closely! Princess, honey ..... come up for air!!!! :D

catmandu
03-27-2004, 08:47 AM
princess sends a Royal cat Greeting to all Pettalkers , and thier Furr Pals as she is feeling much better , Thank You so Much!

AmberLee
03-27-2004, 09:40 PM
Livvy was nudging the keyboard with a message for Princess:
"Meeeerrrowwwl".

I'm not sure if I spelled it correctly. Apparently deep sorrow and distress over her recent poor health is expressed here, though. Either that, or she is distressed that as my princess, she isn't the only princess going? :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

IttyBittyKitty
03-28-2004, 02:27 AM
I am glad that she is okay now!! Make sure you giver her lots and lots and lots of huggles!

Barbara
03-28-2004, 01:50 PM
I'm glad to hear it was only a hairball. All the best to Princess:)

NoahsMommy
03-28-2004, 02:17 PM
Out of all the great reasons to want to be a cat, hairballs deter me from it. Poor things, that must be awful!

I'm glad Princess is feeling better now. :)

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2004, 11:45 PM
Gary, I'm so glad to hear that Princess is feeling better now.:) I give my furkids a weekly doseage of hairball medicine but they still manage to cough up some hairballs.