PDA

View Full Version : Here's Hunter!

trinity
03-25-2004, 09:59 AM
Hopefully this works. Here is Hunter, the adorable little guy we took in about three weeks ago. I just love his eyes!

trinity
03-25-2004, 10:01 AM
ok it didn't work. I think I am just going to give up.....I'll try again. I found the picture and put the link in at the bottom so I'm not sure what happened.:rolleyes:

Twink
03-25-2004, 10:10 AM
Oh, wow! With his wonderful, fine fluffiness, it looks like those brilliant eyes are coming at us out of a fog. What a gorgeous fella! What's his personality like? If he likes hugs, I want to be the first in line!

trinity
03-25-2004, 10:19 AM
When we first took him in we weren't sure if he had ever had any human contact other than us. It took about 24 hours to start warming up. He is starting to come out of his shell. We've had him in our spare room since we brought him home, a few hours of release a day to get our other guys used to him and vice versa. When we first open that door after work, he comes running right up to me. Doesn't mind being held, if you are sitting down with him. Maybe he has a fear of heights? But he will purr up a storm, and just rub and rub against you! He is so soft, too.....I keep telling him he'd just better get used to being hugged and cuddled 'cause that is a favorite pasttime of ours....;)

catmandu
03-25-2004, 10:23 AM
That is a great new Friend for you and I am sutre that Hunter will give you years and years of Love. Found Cats Love Hunter!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-25-2004, 10:25 AM
What a handsome boy!!! I'm so glad you didn't give up on posting the pic! I love it when you sit on the floor and all of a sudden you're surrounded by kitties. This sounds like what Hunter does so I'll just sit right here on the floor and give him hugs and smoochies. :D

trinity
03-25-2004, 11:06 AM
Only another cat person would understand this...I sit on the floor/bed and put him on my lap. He leans up and just rubs his face against mine...then I tell my husband I have to go wash the kitty slobber off my face and get the smears off my glasses. But I wouldn't trade it for anything!

catnapper
03-25-2004, 11:09 AM
Have you tried using Photobucket.com? Its easier than Imagestation... all you have to do is upload your photos and there's lines under the picture that has http:// url or [IMG] -- I use the [IMG] because all I have to do is highlight, copy and paste directly into the post... no hitting the [IMG] at the top of the post, no deleting extra writing. Give it a Try:)

K & L
03-25-2004, 11:21 AM
Oh wow, what a handsome dude!

jazzcat
03-25-2004, 11:39 AM
He is gorgeous!

RedHedd
03-25-2004, 11:44 AM
AWW! Hunter looks like he has a lot of Maine Coon in him .... what a cutie!