PDA

View Full Version : Coronations...

catnapper
03-25-2004, 09:12 AM
This weekend is the big coronation ceremony of King Leroy, King Pouncer, Queen K'Cee, and Queen Lily.

So...

Here Ye, hear ye,
All cats in the kingdom are invited to the coronation ceremony of Pet Talk's Naw-Tee-est kitties. The ceremony will be held in a secret location (so as to not be interrupted by humans) but all cats know where to find it. The crowning will occur tomorrow evening and festivites to follow through to Sunday.

catnapper
03-25-2004, 09:14 AM
Pouncer and Allen have already left for the ceremony. Allen is hoping to see Scout once again, and everything's just going to Pouncer's head. They are excited to see all of their kitty friends there!

Pouncer has packed quite a stash of catnip... it seems that he'll be a generous king;)

catcrazylady
03-25-2004, 09:21 AM
That's why Leroy was trying to pull the screen out of the bathroom window this morning!!! I caught him and had no idea that he was on his way to the coronation! He got fussed at and the window is now locked up tight! I wonder what his next plan of action will be? No telling what I will find when I get home!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-25-2004, 10:08 AM
Ahem, well, not to divulge secrets or anything, but I think I know where that "secret location" is. I knew Tubby and Peanut were up to something! See, Terry and I will be away this weekend (he's already gone and I'm leaving after work today) so T & P have the house to themselves....or so I thought! Now it appears they might have hoards of visitors! :eek: :eek: And I didn't warn the poor pet sitter. Poor girl is going to wonder how those litter boxes got so full, and where all the extra kitties came from!

Should be a perfect weekend here for it. It's supposed to be nice and warm with only the occassional shower. Our backyard faces South so it gets lots of bright sunlight so it'll be the perfect spot for a coronation! Oh how I wish I had a real video camera that I could set up....or wait...some of those surveillance cameras would be great. Now if I can just get somebody to install them NOW!

Well, the good news is there's plenty of food in the house. Not too many treats though, and a fresh bucket of litter so that should tide them over.

I just knew they were up to something......:rolleyes: :D

catmandu
03-25-2004, 10:24 AM
The Found Cats will be there bearing Gifts , those Big Aniamal Welfare Mice hat Cats love so much , and All The Found Cats love pomp and circumstance! And Partee!

Twink
03-25-2004, 10:26 AM
Typical! :rolleyes: As soon as the parents leave for a couple of days....

Pssst...no one let this slip to Rizzo. I'd hate for him to learn to celebrate nawtiness. :eek: He has no other cats in the house, so there's no one to high-five him for knocking things over and what have you. I keep telling him that other cats would ostracize him for such behavior. Shhhhhh....

:D

catnapper
03-25-2004, 11:02 AM
T&Ps Mom... I am surprised with those sneaky kitties! Taking advantage of your home like that!!! Please let me know if anything is broken, it'll come out of King Pouncer's tax money.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-25-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
it'll come out of King Pouncer's tax money.

Pouncer gets a tax refund!?? :eek: :eek: I think there's something I've been missing all these years. ;) :D

RedHedd
03-25-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Pouncer gets a tax refund!?? :eek: :eek: I think there's something I've been missing all these years. ;) :D You mean they're deductible? :eek:

catnapper
03-25-2004, 11:21 AM
As kings and queens, won't all of the kitties in the kingdom be sending gold coins as tax money to Pouncer, Leroy, Lily and K'Cee? :D :D :D :D :D :D