PDA

View Full Version : Just to say how we got on at the IAL

Rio and Me
03-25-2004, 08:51 AM
Well not good,lol, it was my fault it was me who didnt know what i was doing lol, I forgot all our comands like dog-walk etc,lol, but we did do it, we were obvioulsy Eliminated but then so was the rest bar 4 out of like 12.
When every one finished the comp, we all went around for fun and we did better then than the actual comp,lol, She didnt do the seasaw (that was the only thing we didnt do because we never done it before.
Over all i'm proud of my girl for trying, and trying to follow my crapy comands.

At the end the advanced trainer said to me "your dog will go far, keep it up", i was well pleased and rio got treats,lol

PS no agresion from Rio at all, she my angel

Ky and Rio

tatsxxx11
03-25-2004, 03:59 PM
You and Rio get the blue ribbon for your great effort and for not getting discouraged! I'm KNOW that with time and a little more practice, you're going to do great! I agree, it's almost harder for the handler than the pup! Our first competition, I took a major spill on the grass, rounding a turn and blew the whole thing! lol! Star looked back at me like, "Hey, what are you doing laying on the ground; get up!" :D I'm glad the trainer was encouraging! Most important thing is that you and Rio had fun. And it's great to hear that Rio was the angel we all know she is! Good job!!!:)

Rio and Me
03-25-2004, 04:04 PM
I know what you mean she was looking at me saying "well where next mum, come on, hurry point at least"
but we going to find soem of events to go to in the near future.
Ky an dRio