PDA

View Full Version : Asking for the power of Pet Talk Prayers...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-24-2004, 08:40 PM
My grandpa is in the hospital.

Apparently, he had a really bad stomach ache on Monday. Grandma took him in, and they found a pocket on on his liver, and tested it, it came back okay.

Now, they think it's his medication. They changed it, and that goofed up his body again.

Then, up goes his blood pressure. It was all out of whack for a while, but I guess its okay now.

To top it ALL off, they found out he has an infection in his blood because they messed up something when they put his IV in. :mad:

I know my prayers aren't as urgent as Brooke's are, but set a few prayers aside for Grandpa, and my whole family.

To add to it, my parent situation hasn't gotten any better. My mom is refusing to cooperate with the money part of this seperation, and I have been very stressed lately. To be honest, with this whole mess of a life I have, ending my life has crossed my mind.

Please, just pray for me and my family. I don't know what to do anymore. :(

Thanks.

Meg

Tonya
03-24-2004, 08:40 PM
We'll be praying for grandpa as well. I hope he gets well soon.

popcornbird
03-24-2004, 08:44 PM
Will be praying for your grandpa and entire family issue. Take care of yourself and don't stress to hard. We're here for you when you need us.

bluekat
03-24-2004, 08:55 PM
Aww Meg, I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going well right now.:( But your problems will go away eventually...I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hope things get better soon, and for your grandpa to get well soon.

trayi52
03-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Megan, my prayers are with you and your family. Please try to stay calm and take care of you. You are important to us, to me. You know how much I care about you. Whatever you need, you know that I am here, everybody is here for you.

Things will get better, trust me. They will.

Willie

Miss Meow
03-24-2004, 09:39 PM
I hope your grandpa is on the improve. Sending lots of good thoughts to him and you and your family {{{hugs}}}

lovemyshiba
03-24-2004, 09:55 PM
I'll be keeping you and your family in your prayers.

Your last statement really worries me...please PM me or anyone else here if you need to talk.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
Your last statement really worries me...please PM me or anyone else here if you need to talk.

I'm alright as of now, but that feeling you get when you are depressed as I was... it's like no other... I couldn't handle it...

But I'm okay right now. Prolly another night to bawl myself to sleep, but it's no different than any other night.

slick
03-24-2004, 10:48 PM
Meg, you know we are all here for you. Take one day at a time and know that deep down inside we are all stronger than we think we are.

I was where you are about 10 yrs ago and if there is one thing I've learned it's that love can heal your heart and make it better. I sure hope you have a strong support system in other family members and friends. You need that now.

Prayers going out to you, your family, especially your Grandpa. Will you have a chance to see him and tell him you love him??

krazyaboutkatz
03-24-2004, 11:45 PM
Meg, prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. I sure hope that your grandpa starts feeling better and has a complete and quick recovery. I also hope that your family problems will cease. Please take care of yourself.

jazzcat
03-25-2004, 12:09 AM
Prayers and good thoughts on the way.

Hang in there!

ChrisH
03-25-2004, 03:33 AM
Prayers and positive thoughts on their way. Just keep on hanging on sweetheart, things will get better.

Hugs
Chris

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-25-2004, 05:52 AM
Prayers on the way for you and your family!

Meg, you know we are all here for you. Take one day at a time and know that deep down inside we are all stronger than we think we are.

I agree!.. Hang in there.. there is always a test before the testimony!

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-25-2004, 06:28 AM
I am so sorry you are having such a rough time at the moment. I know what you are going through - my parents split up when I was 12, and I had to choose which one I wanted to live with, and for a while it was just my Dad and me. They actually got back together, and next week is their 40th Wedding Anniversary, so don't give up hope.

MOST IMPORTANT you must look after yourself, and remember we are here for you if you want advice or just need to vent.

HUGS

Karen
03-25-2004, 07:38 AM
Meg, I am sorry that you are having a tough time right now.

But you know what?

You are not alone in this. We are all here for you, and with you. Cry when you need to, but never forget there are people in this world who love you. Yes, you. Even if we haven't met in person yet, and even if we never do, that doesn't mean we are not friends.

We love you.

And I bet, as sad as you are feeling, you are still the shining light in your grandparents lives. And in your parents, too, though your mother may be too lost inside her own head, her own problems, and not see it right now.

We love you.

And Abby loves loves loves you. When you are feeling too sad, take her for a walk and watch everything she does. See if you can figure out what she's thinking - I guarantee that'll make you smile, okay?

Give her a tummy skritch for me, okay?

Sending you hugs!