PDA

View Full Version : The Divine Miss Em

momoffuzzyfaces
03-24-2004, 12:02 PM
How lucky I am to be the first to greet you today, sweetie! You have such an adorable face! No wonder every one wants to meet you when they visit.
Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today!:D

tatsxxx11
03-24-2004, 12:14 PM
Hi there Em! Connie chose the perfect word to describe you...divine!:) Such a beautiful girl you are and what a perfect match for both your ferret sister Brooklyn and your loving Mom and Grandma! You sound like quite the sweetheart, loving people and critters alike and dispensing kisses with such abandon!:) And I'd love to see you and Brooklyn playing a game of hide and seek:D What a scamp! Your family is so proud of you and so in love with you and rightfully so! We are so glad your family decided to share you with us and we are honored to have such a precious little ferret as our most deserving Pet of the Day honoree! I'll bet you and Brooklyn are going to be treated to a very special day of celebration by your proud Mom! Congratuations to you adorable Em!!!:)

Logan
03-24-2004, 01:03 PM
What a terrific "family" girl you are, Emma!!!! :) Sounds like you are right up my alley, a lap lovin, happy lady!!!! :D

Congratulations to you on being the Pet of the Day!!! Make sure you share some of your treats with Brooklyn too!!!! :D

sasha the cat
03-24-2004, 07:50 PM
Mew! you are such a pretty little girl. I'm sure our Cat of the Day, handsome tabby cat JACK must wish he could cuddle with you! He lives with ferret buddies...

Ferret kissies! My KatMa would love to sample those. She flips over kitty kisses and doggie ones too if they are not too wet.

Your Momma & Grandmomma sound like they really love you and your sister, Brooklyn. Mew, but I ask you: how hard can that be?

Emma, you are a wonderful choice for Pet of the Day. Such a cutie pie...