PDA

View Full Version : Morning!

MommaCat
03-24-2004, 07:22 AM
Good Morning Cat Lovers!
I have been looking at all the wonderful pictures. So many beautiful babies....
How do you all post pictures?

Not much new on the Shadow, Clayton front. Shadow is still in hiding... I am not so sure that the Rescue Remeny is working.:confused: I think Clayton wants to be friends but Shadow wants no part of it. I am his only playmate, and he chooses the middle of the night to want to play!:)

Blessings to all of you!
MommaCat... Deb

lat192004
03-24-2004, 08:28 PM
Hello MommaCat. If you read the FAQ concerning the board, and then visit your user control panel, you can post your pictures from there. . :)

MommaCat
03-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Hi Lat,
Thanks!!!!! I'll give it a whirl this weekend when I have more time.

How is it in Paradise? Have you lived there long? We were going to be stationed there several years ago.. I freaked out because of the quarrantine. We ended up goig to Okinawa instead.

I have heard that Hawaii is so beautiful.

BLessings,
Momma Cat.

lat192004
03-24-2004, 08:42 PM
Hello Momma, the weather has be rough the past few, thunder and lightning and heavy rain. There has been changes to the law on pets, I'm not sure what it is but it's different than two years before, it's not as severe.

MommaCat
03-24-2004, 08:47 PM
Hi Lat,
I think the quarantine was 4 months... has it eased up? EVen if you rpet had a certificate of health and updated shots, they still had to go into the quarantine.... Plus it was very costly.

I am glad that they have relaxed the rules some.
Which island do you live on? Have you been there long?

Blessings,
MommaCat

lat192004
03-24-2004, 09:09 PM
MommaCat, try this link to quarantine information http://www.hawaii.com/move/quarantine.html . Everything should be explained there. I have been over here more than 16 years. It's real expensive to live here, better bring a lot of money if you decide to move!

MommaCat
03-24-2004, 09:15 PM
Thanks my friend but we will be staying on the mainland.
My husband is now retired from the Military and we live in Virginia.

THanks for your help tho!
Blessings,
MommaCat

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-24-2004, 09:44 PM
Hi MommaCat, and welcome to PT!

Click here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406) to go to a good tutorial on how to post pics here on PT. I sure hope you figure it out because as you've probably noticed, we absolutely love pics!

lat192004
03-24-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by MommaCat
Thanks my friend but we will be staying on the mainland.
My husband is now retired from the Military and we live in Virginia.

THanks for your help tho!
Blessings,
MommaCat

You are welcome, MommaCat.Hope you fiqure out how to post pictures, as Tubby and peanuts mom said, pictures are nice. I don't have a website, and most of the hosting sites are not free anymore, so I just use attachments, it works and helps the thread load faster.