PDA

View Full Version : Sirrahsim & Sirrahbed in Japan

sirrahbed
03-23-2004, 08:09 PM
Have just a few pics here - will be adding on. Hope you can get to the album (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287366005) Enjoy!!!

catnapper
03-23-2004, 08:23 PM
I never realized how much you two look like each other!

I love the picture of you with your bears... Missy's face matches the "expression" on her bear, and so does yours!:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-23-2004, 08:36 PM
Great pics, thanks! You really do look alike! :D

I love the little bears! They are so adorable, Missy's with the little camo outfit, and yours with the one eye. Just too precious. :D

jazzcat
03-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Wow, you guys do look a lot alike. Can't say the same for your bears, lol. I think cyclops is cute! A Boomer original.

Have fun!

shais_mom
03-23-2004, 11:24 PM
Great pics!

Vio&Juni
03-24-2004, 08:03 AM
Yes, you do look more alike to me when you're together :D

I am still watching the pictures :) the cyclope is cute :)

catmandu
03-24-2004, 08:57 AM
Absolutely Wonderful Photos , and you all look so happy! may the Lord Bless and Keep You!

catlover4ever
03-24-2004, 09:20 AM
Wonderful pictures. I love the teddy bears....especially the one that Boomer put his "mark" on!!! I can't stop laughing from that picture.

Looks like you are both having so much fun, thanks for sharing it all with us. :D

rkidsrcats
03-24-2004, 10:31 AM
Love the pictures of the "special Needs" bear. TigerTiger or Prince William can relate to that teddy bear. Pippin would like one with no eyes please!
What fun to visit a foreign land and have family there to make it a comfortable and memorable trip. Your grandkitty will miss all the smoochies when you leave!

Edwina's Secretary
03-24-2004, 01:42 PM
What a thrilling opportunity! And the best way to see a country!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-24-2004, 01:55 PM
Sorry, hope you don't mind, but I couldn't help but post this pic by itself. The look on Boomer's face is priceless!

"Ack! Smoochies!! On top of the fact that I've got this blue thing around my neck!!! Get me out of here!!!" :D :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/p54c0c053465f8f797a32076c5d3218a4/f93e57d3.jpg

kimlovescats
03-24-2004, 03:02 PM
I signed the album guestbook! Wonderful pictures ... those teddy bears were darling! What were they made for?

:)

sirrahbed
03-24-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
I signed the album guestbook! Wonderful pictures ... those teddy bears were darling! What were they made for?

:)
Just for fun Kim. The kits were about a dollar at the 100yen store. The directions all in kangi so we had some good laughs along the way!!! BTW - we are fixing to upload more pics of our adventures last night. Took the train into a neighboring city. Had a wonderful dinner and took in the sights.

By now you know my interest in ...uh...er...toilet things. So, I had to go use a squatti-potti :D :D Missy was horrified:p I also used the ultra modern and got a picture of THAT. (without me on it of course:D )

Deb- I LOVE your caption for the smoochie pic - it is probably EXACTLY what he was thinking!!:)

Will add pictures daily so check back! Enjoy! Boomer actually let hubby snuggle him last night and he snuck into bed with ME but don't tell Missy because he is NOT allowed:cool: He is a sweet kitty-pot-pie.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-24-2004, 10:04 PM
I signed the guestbook too, but then realized you might not recognize my name. I'm hddebbie.

You guys look like you're having so much fun! I noticed the other guy waiting for the train too, and he looked like anybody in America might look waiting for the train. Was he Japanese? I guess I ask because I was wondering if you guys stick out as American tourists, or since you're near the base are there a lot of Americans right in that area?

And you said you "experienced" the squatty potty - so how was it? ;) Would you do it again or has the novelty worn off now that you've done it once? ;) :D I think I'd be like Missy with that new-fangled thing and just pray I push the right button lest I be sucked right in myself! ;) :D :D

Thanks for posting the pics, it's fun seeing Japan vicariously through you. :D

Logan
03-24-2004, 10:11 PM
What wonderful pictures!!!! I'm so happy that you are having a wonderful visit together!! How about throwing in a gentle hug and a kiss to Boomer from me too??? :)

sirrahbed
03-24-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I noticed the other guy waiting for the train too, and he looked like anybody in America might look waiting for the train. Was he Japanese?
Yes, Japanese. Except for the obvious blonde hair and light skin - the dress is about the same - jeans, caps, parkas, running shoes, etc. There are the business suits types, too. One thing I notice is plenty of electronic gadgets. Seems every other person is walking and playing some sort of palm pilot type tiny game or talking on a cellphone. The train station was the biggest mass of people I have seen since Boston subways. Except for me stopping to just stare at the lights etc, I doubt I attracted a second glance from anyone.
And you said you "experienced" the squatty potty - so how was it? ;) Would you do it again or has the novelty worn off now that you've done it once? ;) :D
Once is adequate. I had trouble getting back UP :D

Sirrahsim
03-28-2004, 07:06 PM
Mom and dad are about to leave - more pics are in the album. (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287366005) Enjoy!!

Sirrahsim
03-29-2004, 03:15 AM
Has everyone looked at the updated album?:):) the updated link is in my last response!

IttyBittyKitty
03-29-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Sorry, hope you don't mind, but I couldn't help but post this pic by itself. The look on Boomer's face is priceless!

"Ack! Smoochies!! On top of the fact that I've got this blue thing around my neck!!! Get me out of here!!!" :D :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/p54c0c053465f8f797a32076c5d3218a4/f93e57d3.jpg

I love this picture "Meowmie, don't even THINK about getting out the "spit hankie"

catcrazylady
03-29-2004, 05:52 AM
The pictures are great and everyone looks like they are having a good time. I know you guys are sorry to see it end but I'm sure it will be a relief to also get home to the furbabies. Have a safe and wonderful trip home and let us know how the kids are as soon as you can.

Boomer you be sure to give your Grandma hugs goodbye! It looks like you two have become great snuggle buddies!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif