PDA

View Full Version : My try at a video of my gang

jazzcat
03-23-2004, 04:16 PM
Hope this works. Sorry it's so choppy. I just pieced together various video clips.

catnapper
03-23-2004, 04:23 PM
LOL! Ripley says, "Mewomie, you need to bring that feather just a little bit closer... you don't expect me to chase it do you?"

I'm glad that you were finally able to get it posted! It was worth the wait.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-23-2004, 04:33 PM
Yeah, it worked! :D

Is that first kitty Scout?!!? She sure has gotten big!!! :eek:

And I love Jazz and Ripley. Jazz looks so much like Tubby, and Ripley reminds me of Tubby too. He plays like Tubby - without too much exertion. ;) :D

jazzcat
03-23-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm so excited it worked!!!

Thanks T&Ps' Mom for helping figure it out, and Catnapper too!

Yep, that's Scout at the first. She seems like she has grown since we got her even though she was suppose to be around a year old then. She's able to stand up and reach things she couldn't when she first came. She's still a rolly polly though.

auggie
03-23-2004, 08:44 PM
Your Kitties are so cute. Jazz has such a sweet face!

Ripley looks rather annoyed with that feather dangling in his face.

Gosh, even his body language reminds me of Phoenix.

You guys need to post more video clips. They’re even better than pictures.

Vio&Juni
03-24-2004, 08:12 AM
Jazzcat, give me your address. When I'm in the States, I'll come *catnap* your gorgeous black kitty :). Everyone knows how much I love black kitties. I guess, two won't be enough for my household :).

catmandu
03-24-2004, 08:53 AM
thta was excellent , I have seen some many movies at the Libray that I should start bringing popcorn, and a diet drink. Wonderful Cats!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-24-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
thta was excellent , I have seen some many movies at the Libray that I should start bringing popcorn, and a diet drink. Wonderful Cats! :D :D
Too funny, Gary! :D :D

rg_girlca
03-24-2004, 11:43 AM
Awww I love the way Scout was rolling around on the cat tree. Talk about a happy kitty. Jazz really enjoyed playing with the feather, but Ripley didn't look to thrilled at first with it.
Congratulations on your first try of posting a video. I think you did a great job and looking forward to seeing more.:)

trayi52
03-24-2004, 05:56 PM
I just can't say it enough times, I love seeing videos of the Kitties! Seeing them playing, and of course just getting into things. They are so much like skin kids, its unreal. Always got their fingers in something!!

Willie

catcrazylady
03-25-2004, 05:44 AM
That was so cool!! Your babies are gorgeous! I love this video thing because you get to see them in action!

I have that on my camera but I have yet to figure out what to do with it on the computer. I have taken mini movies but I'm at a loss after that. I just watch them on the camera and then delete them. One of these days you guys will have to give lessons to someone who isn't a computer whiz by any means!