PDA

View Full Version : Banishment, Reparation Or ?????

RICHARD
03-23-2004, 02:47 PM
Man,

Just when I thought Eddie was winning my mom over..

She bought new rubber soled slippers the other day...While he was playing with the bag he put some teeth marks in the soles.

He has also found he like to wrestle and 'love' her dishcloths....he climbed on the table pushed one on the floor and went to town on it.

This morning, before work, we dropped over to her house and he broke a candle holder on the table...

This is so out of character...

I laughed about the slippers, Mom asked how he was going to make up for the damage and I told her he would do community service......But the candle holder has screwed everything up...

What am I going to do?

:eek:

catland
03-23-2004, 02:54 PM
Let's see...

First, Eddie is kind enough to provide ventilation in the slippers to keep your mom's feet from becoming sweaty...

He then finds dishcloths and properly tenderizes them so that they are more absorbent when doing the dishes.

Finally, he isolates what is obviously a defective product and proceeds to break it - thus preventing the use of the defective candleholder which would have simply tipped over when in use and caused the entire house to burn down...

what's the problem?

RICHARD
03-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by catland
Let's see...

First, Eddie is kind enough to provide ventilation in the slippers to keep your mom's feet from becoming sweaty...

He then finds dishcloths and properly tenderizes them so that they are more absorbent when doing the dishes.

Finally, he isolates what is obviously a defective product and proceeds to break it - thus preventing the use of the defective candleholder which would have simply tipped over when in use and caused the entire house to burn down...

what's the problem?

you rock!:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-23-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
you rock!:)

I agree! Here Richard is thinking the worst and you completely turn it around so we can see that Eddie had only the best intentions in mind. :D

moosmom
03-23-2004, 06:48 PM
Remember RICHARD, cats do EVERYTHING for a reason. ;)

catmandu
03-24-2004, 09:17 AM
My Mother used to say ,when the Cats destoyed something , that we didnt need it anyway. Although she as put to the test , when smokey climbed up , and knocked over the Christmas Tree , destryoying oraments given to her , by her Grandmother , hand made Ornaments that couldnt ever be replaced.And she was crying when Smokey came to her , and after she aclled him a Little Bugger , strong words from my Mother , she cleaned them up , and told me that Gods Creatures are more important , tham Mans creations , something I still remember, when my Cats have an accident.

RICHARD
03-24-2004, 05:03 PM
thank you for all your support....

Mom says, 'He just wants to put his bag fat arse on my little table...'

I think forgiveness is near:D

catland
03-24-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
I think forgiveness is near:D

yea - that's what I said to Joxer the other night when he barfed on the bed --- at 3:00am .:eek: :rolleyes:

slick
03-24-2004, 06:03 PM
That's men for ya.....hey reek havoc and then they stare at you all sorry-like and before you know it they are back in your good graces :rolleyes: