PDA

View Full Version : Bedtime story

catnapper
03-23-2004, 12:11 PM
I know I don't come over to the dog side as often as I should. And I hardly post any pictures of my pretty girl

Here's Nicki yesterday morning looking like she typically does... little chin resting on a stuffy. She walks around with them and treats them as if they are her babies. She used to tear them apart, but now she is so tender with them!
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Nicki_and_hippy.jpg

Every morning, my husband gets up to the alram and no sooner do his feet hit the floor does ahe jump into his spot. She LOVES spending an hor in the mornings with me in bed!

Yes I know her nails are pathetically long. She refuses to let me trim them. And since I'm not interested in having my hand ripped off, we try to walk her as often as possible so that the pavement files them naturally.

K9soul
03-23-2004, 12:17 PM
Nicki is a beautiful girl. You SHOULD share pictures of her more often with us :D

trayi52
03-23-2004, 12:43 PM
I am so glad you got your camera back! Now we get to see pics of all of your sweet babies.

Nicki looks so sweet rest her sweet little head on her baby stuffy. Thanks for sharing that beautiful pic with us!

Willie:)

lovemyshiba
03-23-2004, 08:39 PM
What a gorgeous picture of a beautiful doggie!!!!!

Shame on you, you need to pop over here more often;)

I wanna see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!