PDA

View Full Version : My Official Announcement (New Addition)

Stenograsaurus
03-23-2004, 10:14 AM
Well, guess who else is pregnant. It's me!!!! This will be baby #3. I have a daughter, Sabrina, who will be seven on Friday. After years of trying and frustration and eventually giving up hope, we were finally blessed with another daughter, Brooke, on February 14th, 2003. And then before Brooke's first birthday we found out we were pregnant again. :eek: I am due September 20th. My husband's 40th birthday is on the 24th. What a birthday present that would be!!! In case anyone was wondering, that's one of the reasons I have not been on here lately. My husband works away four days a week and I have a full time job, two horses, two dogs, two cats in addition to my two kids. And anybody who has dealt with pregnancy knows how exhausting those first three months are!!! But I am in my second trimester now and the exhaustion is easing up a bit so maybe I can find some time for pettalk again. Even if I don't post, I do pray for and care about everyone who is on here.

catnapper
03-23-2004, 10:16 AM
Congratulations on both the baby and becoming a pillar!!!!!!!

Altoona... hmmmm, I lived not too far from there for a while. I lived in Punxsutawney and we used to go to Altoona for a movie theater!:)

Karen
03-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Congratulations! One of the nicest people I know (okay, I'm biased, as I was her nanny) has a September 20th birthday - and it is always hot and sunny for her party! :)

Good to hear from you, boy will September be a busy month around Pet Talk households! :) Congratulations again! Might we see you at Pet Talk, PA in April?

See here (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43458)

Stenograsaurus
03-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Karen
Congratulations! One of the nicest people I know (okay, I'm biased, as I was her nanny) has a September 20th birthday - and it is always hot and sunny for her party! :)

Good to hear from you, boy will September be a busy month around Pet Talk households! :) Congratulations again! Might we see you at Pet Talk, PA in April?

See here (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43458)

I know that I am so excited that I can finally eventually have a birthday party outside!!!!! I don't think I can make it to the Pa Pet Talk Meeting. I am thinking of trying to talk hubby into the Findlay, Ohio, Dog Park Metting in May.

Kona & Oreo's mom
03-23-2004, 11:09 AM
Congratulations on your happy news! :)

ramanth
03-23-2004, 11:23 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Spring is definately in the air.. ;) :D

All the skin people are having litters! :D

gini
03-23-2004, 11:29 AM
We are just going to have a new section called "Kid Talk" or maybe "Baby Talk."

More reason to celebrate.

Congratulations!

luckies4me
03-23-2004, 11:30 AM
Congrats! :D

I do know how hard those first few months are. It was horrid for me. LOL I can't wait to see pictures of your baby once he/she is here. :)

trayi52
03-23-2004, 11:55 AM
Congratulations on both pillarhood, and most of all Congratulations, a new baby!! How exciting, I just love it. We are going to have some new babies soon at Pet Talk. I love babies!

Willie:)

lynnestankard
03-23-2004, 12:01 PM
What wonderful news - another baby!
Are the girls pleased with the thought of a new brother or sister?
Hope the exhaustion continues abating - with all that for you to do it sounds like you need all the strength you can muster!!

Even if you can't post all the time - give us the odd update on things wont you? Lots of very nosey peeps out here!!

Fingers crossed for your continued good health and a very healthy baby come September!

Lynne

popcornbird
03-23-2004, 12:14 PM
Congratulations, both for the baby, and for becoming a pillar!!! What wonderful news.

Cataholic
03-23-2004, 12:20 PM
This is sooo great! I am currently due the 9th...but, my last due date was the 19th...so, we are DAYS apart! DAYS!!!

shais_mom
03-23-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Stenograsaurus
I know that I am so excited that I can finally eventually have a birthday party outside!!!!! I don't think I can make it to the Pa Pet Talk Meeting. I am thinking of trying to talk hubby into the Findlay, Ohio, Dog Park Metting in May.

That would be GREAT!!!!!
We would love to see you!! :)
AND
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

Take care of yourself - we will be thinking of you!

Karen
03-23-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Stenograsaurus

Oooh! Do try! Let us know if we can help twist his arm! ;)

lovemyshiba
03-23-2004, 01:11 PM
Congratulations Beth!!!
What wonderful news!!!!!

I'm not to far away, if you ever need a baby sitter......

September is a GREAT month--beautiful weather for birthday parties!!!:D :D

I see you are thinking about making the Findlay meeting in May--I was thinking about it too--we could follow each other if we both go!!!!!

Miss Meow
03-23-2004, 02:12 PM
Congratulations! :)

And congratulations on pillarhood!

anna_66
03-23-2004, 03:06 PM
I'm so glad to hear your expecting again, how happy you must be!

It would be wonderful if you could make it to the meeting in May:D

mugsy
03-23-2004, 03:27 PM
That explains why you haven't been going on transports with Roger!!

CONGRATS!!

green_chameleon_girl
03-23-2004, 03:33 PM
OMGOSH! CONGRATS!!:D:D:D WOOHHOOO!! Baby # 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on pillarhood!:D

dukedogsmom
03-23-2004, 03:42 PM
Congrats! As someone else already said, it's a good time to have it. Not too hot or too cold. It would be so cool if you both had your babies the same day!

ChrisH
03-23-2004, 03:42 PM
Congratulations!! :D :D :D

Tina
03-23-2004, 04:35 PM
OMG!! Congrats!!:D

carole
03-23-2004, 04:57 PM
Lovely news, another Baby for PT, another future PT member, I am certain PT will still be going when these little babies are grown up., the pitter patter of tiny feet is always nice to hear.:) CONGRATULATIONS.

AmberLee
03-26-2004, 05:08 PM
Congratulations!!!

krazyaboutkatz
03-27-2004, 02:10 AM
CONGRATS ON BABY #3!!!

Cincy'sMom
03-27-2004, 06:00 AM
Congratulations Beth!!! September is going to be a fun month with all the baby pictures!!!

Hope you are able to make it to Findlay in May. We'd love to have you!