PDA

View Full Version : Does your pet meow,or bark, or chirp to music?

lat192004
03-22-2004, 08:16 PM
Hello everyone;

My cat Angel drives me to distraction whenever I listen to CD's on the stereo. He meows so loud it can be heard over the music. His favorite piece of music so far is Beethoven's 5th. He seems to love the music, as he gets very lovey and demands to be held, meowing even louder until he is picked up. Has anyone a pet, be it Dog, Cat, Bird, or whatever, that loves music as much as my cat? If so, what kind of music does your pet like, and what kind of antics does your pet do while the music is playing?:cool:

Sweet Sixy
03-22-2004, 11:12 PM
My horse used to love music. Whenever the radio would be on in the stable she would react. If it was slower music she would close her eyes, you could see her ears moving with the beat. If it was faster music, she would kinda dance in place (unless we were moving then she would move to the beat) It was very cute!

Sasami
03-31-2004, 06:46 PM
My dog, Rocky, loves music. He prefers rock and punk music and absolutely hates rap. When music is on he prances around, wagging his tail. Unless it's a song he doesn't like...then he barks :) .

G.P.girl
04-08-2004, 07:58 PM
i don't think Cadbury cares about music. he just sits there silently either way

lat192004
04-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
i don't think Cadbury cares about music. he just sits there silently either way

LOL:D :D :D You need a music that has the beat to his soul. Rabbits are great pets, although on the silent side...:)

WWFanz
04-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Kody is hilarious when music is playing. My sister was listening to "Where's The Love" by the Black Eyed Peas and he was sitting on the couch, tilting his head at the boombox, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from. Then the other day, my mom was playing a keyboard and was doing to exact same thing.

DJFyrewolf36
04-09-2004, 05:05 PM
Angus, my moms cockatoo LOVES Kenny G. He dances and sings along with the tunes! He's a big Madona fan too...