PDA

View Full Version : A daily occurrence (almost) :)

ChrisH
03-22-2004, 04:34 PM
http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/one.jpg

A minute or so later (after much sighing and grumbling from me :) )

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/ball-3.jpg

:D :D

My Peanuts
03-22-2004, 05:08 PM
HA HA HA! Poor Bob, such problems :D

lizbud
03-22-2004, 05:45 PM
Great game isn't it Bob....:D Both Buddy & Smokey caught
on to that game quickly.:D Sweet Boy.:)

dukedogsmom
03-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Bob is so cute. Duke likes me to fetch his rawhide all the time, too. And they know we won't refuse their every wish :p

Holly's mom
03-22-2004, 06:19 PM
Bob, you are just too cute!! :D

captain
03-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Oh Bob - gorgeous, gorgeous boy!:D

lovemyshiba
03-22-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi Bob!!

My mommee sed dat I culd rite dis to you. I do da same ting, every day!!! Lots of times during da day too. My mommee makes those grumbling noises too, but she always gets it out for me. Sometimes she even has to use the stick wif a lite on it to find the ball for me (oh, she sed dat's a flashlite). I luv to play wif my ball--but it always goes under da couch!!!!!!!
I even heard her and daddee saying dat the next time dey go to buy furniture, dey are going to take da ball wit dem, so dey can buy stuff dat it won't fit under!!!!!!
Your mommee must be great like mine to get it out for you!!!!!!
Have fun wiff your ball Bob!!!

Your American friend,
Jada

PS--Mommee wanted to tell me dat you are very very handsome.

:D :D :D :D :D

delidog
03-23-2004, 06:23 AM
Yay,Bob!!!!
See You & Mummy Need each other!!!;) :) :D

FizzGiggs_Mommy
03-23-2004, 07:51 AM
Life is so hard huh......... Bob!

anna_66
03-23-2004, 08:17 AM
Bob, what would your mommy do without you?! I think you're just trying to keep her busy so she won't be being a nawtee mommy;)

K9soul
03-23-2004, 12:12 PM
Oh Chris that is just so funny and sweet! :D. We go through that with Tommy too. Tasha seems to be ingenious in finding a way to get what she wants, but Tommy looks pitiful or gives me the sad brown eyes.

You have your Mommy well trained Bob :D

ChrisH
03-24-2004, 03:51 PM
Hi everybody, :D
I am glad I am not the only pupper who loses a ball that way and also has a mum who will get it back (even if it is with a little grumbling and sighing.:D).

One other thing I like to do a lot is stand and drop my toy in the sink even though I can't get it back and have to ask Mum. :D And second thing is when she has finished her bath and is just about to get out, I run downstairs and get a toy to drop in the water before it all disappears (I used to drop them in the bath when mum first got in but had to stop because she got real mad :rolleyes: ). My mum says she doesn't understand why I do such things, well, neither do I, but it's good fun anyway!!

Thanks for all the nice things you all said about me.

Love Bob

p.s. Jada, I seen your picture and Mum told me all about you, I think you are real beautiful, and very sweet too!:)

lovemyshiba
03-24-2004, 05:18 PM
Thanks Bob!!!!!!

I don't know how big you are, but what really drives my mommee and daddee nuts is when I lose the ball under whatever chair or couch they are sitting on, and keep ramming myself into the couch to try and get it. Since I am a big girl, the whole couch moves, and they have no choice but to get it out for me!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

ChrisH
03-26-2004, 08:06 AM
Oh, Jada! :) Bobby's not as big as you but he is very strong, he does move the kitchen table - and humans - when he pushes his way around, but he hasn't thought of ramming the couch yet. Now don't you go telling him how..... please! :) :)

Bob's Mum.