PDA

View Full Version : Who says only dogs beg???

artemis
03-22-2004, 04:28 PM
These photos just crack me up - I had to share :D

My Lucky absolutely loves anything dairy - but, unfortunately he seems to be lactose intolerant. So, every day he gets a little bit of Lactaid milk (has the lactose pre-digested a bit). He goes crazy when he knows that "it's time". I took these pics of him probably ~2 months ago. Enjoy!!

Lucky sitting and watching intently:
http://tres.auctionhawk.com/upload/artemis_scraps/1045405-Lucky_beg_1.jpg

He just can't control himself any longer:
http://tres.auctionhawk.com/upload/artemis_scraps/1045406-Lucky_beg_2.jpg

Finally, the reward:
http://tres.auctionhawk.com/upload/artemis_scraps/1045407-Lucky_beg_3.jpg

Diane

bluekat
03-22-2004, 04:39 PM
Aww, how cute!:D Lucky is such a beautiful cat:)

Logan
03-22-2004, 08:52 PM
Diane, that is a familiar sight for me!!! Our Butter begs like that too!!!! :D What a beautiful cat Lucky is!!!! :D

catnapper
03-22-2004, 10:46 PM
Such a good and patient boy waiting for his treat! Nicki loves Frsoty Paws - ice cream for dogs... I wonder if they make the same thing for cats, or if it is ok for cats to eat. She goes nuts for them; I'm sure that Lucky would love them too.

I love his little stubby tail:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-23-2004, 02:29 AM
Cute pics! If my cats are in the kitchen when I open the fridge - STAMPEDE!!! They know where the Ham is, and theyre not too proud to beg!!!

Is Lucky one of those breeds which has a stubby tail, or did he lose it?

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-23-2004, 05:45 AM
wow... Lucky is such a pretty kitty!! His whiskers are sooo long and cute!! .... he is so fluffy and looks like he needs a big cuddle after he drinks his treat!:)

neko1
03-23-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Such a good and patient boy waiting for his treat! Nicki loves Frsoty Paws - ice cream for dogs... I wonder if they make the same thing for cats, or if it is ok for cats to eat.

Yes they do make it for cats, too. We have it at our shoprite. Never tried it for the kitties though.:o

My kitties love regular ice cream, they go crazy for it!

catmandu
03-23-2004, 09:08 AM
Moose begs for his treats , JJJ3 knocks things over , until he gets his treats , and Michael sits , looks sad , and does his kitten mew. Lucky looks wonderful!

Kona & Oreo's mom
03-23-2004, 09:16 AM
Kona begs too--for tortilla chips, of all things. :rolleyes: Lucky is very handsome.

ramanth
03-23-2004, 09:39 AM
How cute! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-23-2004, 09:57 AM
What a beautiful kitty Lucky is! And how lucky to be getting milk! Tubby used to love milk, but he can't have it anymore because of his tummy. :(

Also available for kitties is Cat Sip, found near the treat department. I think it's basically the same thing as Lactaid because the lactose was removed (or something like that). Tubby used to love his Cat Sip too, but alas, sensitive tummies wreak havoc on available treats. ;) :D

Randi
03-23-2004, 10:19 AM
Cute pictures! :D Fister normally don't beg, but he can't contain himself if there's raw fish or liver on the kichen table.

artemis
03-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone!

Is Lucky one of those breeds which has a stubby tail, or did he lose it?

I don't know (but would love to!) - Lucky was a stray I found early last October.

I have 2 cats that were found as strays, and there are soooo many things I wish I knew about them. I swear that if I ever found a genie in a lamp, my first wish would be for a complete, detailed life history of my cats who were strays :)

Diane

kimlovescats
03-23-2004, 03:14 PM
What precious pictures of pretty Lucky!!!:)