PDA

View Full Version : Humphrey

Pam
11-05-2000, 06:59 AM
Hooray for Humphrey! Another orange Cat of the Day! I loved his story and the image that I get of him running to the bathroom sink to "get away" from the storm is too, too funny!! My cats are both scaredy cats to a degree. When someone knocks at the door they both scoot through their pet flap to the basement. They must listen there for a familiar voice and then gradually come back up. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

4 feline house
11-05-2000, 11:15 AM
It always touches me and makes me happy but sad at the same time when I see the featured cat has passed. Your Humphrey must have been a joy and given you many reasons to laugh and love him, and I'm sure he's bragging to all his friends (all our passed cats) in kitty heaven that he had the best people a kitty could have because he's "Cat of the Day".

LouiseC
11-05-2000, 01:59 PM
I loved the picture of Humphey lounging in the silk flowers. One of my cats likes flowers - real, dried, or silk! But he seems to want to chew on them.

tatsxxx11
11-05-2000, 04:28 PM
I echo all the sentiments written before me. It is so sad to know that such a beautiful kitty has passed to the Rainbow Bridge, yet so comforting to know how treasured he was and how he loved you. And though he may have been born on April 1, his antics and cunning prove he was no fool! My kitty gets in the sink when he wants some peace! What a SPECIAL boy. Congratulations beautiful Humphrey!