PDA

View Full Version : hobo's at the vet!

Glacier
03-22-2004, 11:44 AM
It never rains, it pours!!:(

i took Hobo to the vet today. He's been limping for about 10 days. I figured that any dog attacked by a wolf has a good reason to limp! But it wasn't getting any better so off to the clinic this morning. He had a sore on his elbow and about a week ago the scab came off. Now it's infected. I've been checking and I didn't see any sign of infection, but my vet does.

Hobo has to spend the day at the clinic to get the wound cleaned and x-rays taken. My vet is concerned that the infection is in the bone, not the tissues. That's going to be a much more serious problem!

Hobo is still his happy, silly, hungry little self! Dr. Rick is very impressed with the way everything else has healed up. :D Hopefully, he'll be all better and we can neuter him soon.

ramanth
03-22-2004, 12:32 PM
AWW!! Get better soon Hobo! *hugs*

Albea
03-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Poor Hobo.:( I hope he doesn't have a serious problem and he gets well very soon.

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Poor Hobo! He has come to be one of my favorite dogs on PT! I love that lil fella! I hope the infection isn't serious. Please let us know what the vet says. Hobo is in my thoughts!

EssTer
03-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Poor Hobo!!!God, please help Hobo to get better, please...