PDA

View Full Version : Kathy

Pam
11-04-2000, 07:22 AM
Kathy is a beauty! She is just striking! So sorry to hear of the fate of her tail but she is quite cute anyway, even at its new length! In fact it gives her a "one of a kind" look! I am happy to hear that she is doing so well at 17. May she have many more happy years!

tatsxxx11
11-04-2000, 03:01 PM
Hi Kathy! I loved reading your family "tale!' And I love your other tail as well! I think it makes you look very special. And I must say, you don't look a day over 5! Perhaps all that time and effort you put into patrolling your territory keeps you looking so young. How lucky your family is to have you in their lives! You are a wonderfully special "Cat of the Day." Congratulations Kathy. I hope you enjoy many more happy years with your wonderful family.

4 feline house
11-05-2000, 11:11 AM
Kathy -
You have taught me something. I have heard Spencer talk about his "tuxedos" but was never sure what that meant, even tho I have been a cat fancier for decades. Now that I see your picture, I know! In fact, I have two tuxedos myself! Since they were born 15 months ago, I also now have lots of tuxedo note pads, refirgerator magnets, Christmas tree ornaments, etc. See, you can learn something new everyday, and sometimes you learn it from a cat! (Sorry 'bout your little tail http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif)

Helen
11-06-2000, 03:55 AM
Hi to Peaches' mum - I always call tuxedos "Luigi-cats" because they remind me of an Italian waiter!

------------------
Helen

CHEE
11-17-2000, 08:41 AM
you are very lovely cat.