PDA

View Full Version : Southern California [update]...

Moose
03-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Well, Josh and I ended up setting the date back a week. We will actually be heading out to Huntington Beach this Thursday [March 25th] and staying until next Friday [April 2nd]. We will actually have the dogs with us since we will be staying there for over a week.

I apologize for the late notice and understand if no one will be around/able to meet up, but I figured it was worth a shot. I don't think we are looking to do anything until the 28th or so since we will be busy moving some stuff into the new house for the first few days.

Does anyone think it may be a possibility? Josh and I are willing to drive wherever we need to as long as it isn't a ridiculous distance. Anyone?

GoldenRetrLuver
03-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Hmmm...I'll have to see if my schedule's clear with me and my parents. It's short notice, but I don't think it would be a problem. I'll get back to you. :)

Moose
03-21-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
It's short notice, but I don't think it would be a problem. I'll get back to you. :)

I know...I'm sorry. :o At first we were going to leave the 18th and come back the 25th...then we weren't sure if we would be able to go after all...and now we've decided to leave on the 25th. Ay yi yi...:rolleyes:

wolfsoul
03-27-2004, 12:52 PM
Wish I could go! I won't be in Cali until May.