PDA

View Full Version : Back from Toronto!!

Tweety_Pie
03-21-2004, 07:13 PM
i just got back from Toronto. I had an awesome time:D , but i missed all my pets! I felt soo empty without Pet Talk lol! I missed EVERYONE! I had a pretty good time... i havent seen my cousins for MONTHS so it was nice seeing them again!:)

We went shopping, we went to a movie and we saw 50 first Dates, we went skating and we did lots of fun stuff.

it was like the week where i got hurt the most LOL( :rolleyes: )

1.My 5 year old cousin asked me to open a bag of milk for him and I couldn't find scissors so i had to use a BIG sharp knife and I cut my thumb open:eek: :o

2. We were bouncing around on a matress in the basement and one of my cousins bounced up and hit my chin and I bit my lip (my tooth cut it open)

3. When we went skating i fell down cement stairs (:rolleyes: typical thing i would do LOL)

But ither then that I had an AWESOME time. My cousins have a dog named Mojo. He is a papillion/shih tzu mix. He is ADORABLE! LOL he is MR.PERSONALITY hahaha.

Here is a pic of Mojo:)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/pc58e479c5d377955525aa254a9403819/f9455f04.jpg

:)Kelsey:)

Dogz
03-21-2004, 07:14 PM
Welcome back!

I am glad that you had a fun time. (Except for getting hurt.)

Mojo is so adorable! I just want to hug him!

:)

trayi52
03-21-2004, 07:59 PM
Welcome back, Kelsey!! I sure did miss you! I hate it you had to turn accident prone.;) So I really am happy you got back in one piece!!

Anyway, I am glad you had fun, and just mostly glad your back with us here at PT.

Willie

popcornbird
03-22-2004, 12:56 AM
Welcome back! I'm sorry you got hurt so many times, but glad you had a great trip. You still jump on matresses? ;):p LOL! :D

bluekat
03-22-2004, 03:56 PM
Welcome back!:D We missed you here. Glad to hear you had a fun time...except for the all the times you got hurt:p
Mojo is adorable:D

What else did you guys do here? Did you go to the CN Tower?
And do you have any pics of Toronto?:p