PDA

View Full Version : Bob came to visit...

Tonya
03-21-2004, 05:08 PM
Bob is the pitbull mix that lives behind us. Everyonce in a while, he runs away and comes to visit. It was funny (and pathetic) because this was Sarah's first time meeting him and she chased Bob off. She had him running down the street with his tail between his legs. But then I put her away and coaxed him back over until Daddy came to get him.

He had a great time playing with Dusty and Roxy. They play so loud and rough, it's scary. They sound like they're killing eachother! They were moving so fast that this is the only pic I could catch...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/peaad00c1e6d7ab16f05473bf131a4fa9/f945c026.jpg

RobiLee
03-21-2004, 05:26 PM
Bob looks like a cutie! I'll bet they had fun. Sometimes I wish I could just walk around the neighborhood and take pics of all the dogs. I'm afraid people would think I'm crazy....lol.

Robin :)

dukedogsmom
03-21-2004, 05:31 PM
He does look cute. Does he live the same place that Whetto does? If so, I feel so sorry for him. He doesn't look beat up, though. Glad he gets to escape a little.

Tonya
03-21-2004, 06:25 PM
Bob doesn't live with Whetto. Bob lives behind me in a court that Whetto also lives in. There is a Lab in the court, as well as the pitbulls. I think that Bob is a product of that. Bob is treated fairly well. The only thing is that he cowers really easily. I don't know if that's his personality, or if he's been abused. I'm outside all the time, and have never overheard the neighbor hurting him. The neighbor comes over and visits occasionally, and doesn't seem abusive towards Bob. But Bob is really really sensitive.

For instance, when I brought Bob in the house, he started chasing the cats, and I yelled "NO, BOB!" He ran over to me instantly and cowered. Maybe he's just really submissive, but I was surprised to find that a dog with not much attention that doesn't belong to me acted that way.

This last time the neighbor picked up Bob, he asked me why my dogs listen and never run away. I nicely told him that he should neuter Bob and perhaps that'd help.