PDA

View Full Version : Isis is lovely!

Carakitty
11-01-2000, 11:54 PM
How wonderful that you are taking care of Isis and her kittens! Thank you for making certain they go to good homes...my heart is truly warmed...and I think Isis is just beautiful!!! What a precious expression!

------------------

margaret
11-02-2000, 09:34 AM
Nice close-up of a cute face! I like those pink ears and blue eyes. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif Isis is a great name for a cat, too!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/cool.gif

daisy
11-02-2000, 10:38 AM
Isis is indeed a fitting name; it's from Egyptian mythology and I can just imagine in my head Princess Isis being attended to by her royal court!

5Cats
11-02-2000, 02:17 PM
I had a cat named Isis for very nearly 14 years. She looked the total opposite: all black except for some white on her chest and belly. Another opposite: instead of being the mother, she was the daughter of my eldest cat who survives her. (My Isis passed away of cancer a few years ago. I wish your Isis only the best of health!) Also, a cat and her three kittens showed up at our house about 8 years ago. We gave one away and kept the mother, Sophie, and her 2 boys. It seemed like a shock going suddenly from having two cats to having 5, but it all worked out and we love them like crazy! I know not everyone can keep that many cats; of course, everyone's situation is different, but I just thought I'd let you know that it can work out and 5 doesn't seem excessive after all. When our Isis tragically left us, we were already used to having 5 that a year or more later, we adopted another cat from the shelter.
Enjoy your Isis and her beautiful, blue eyes! I'm glad you found such a good shelter for her kittens!

5Cats
11-02-2000, 02:17 PM
I had a cat named Isis for very nearly 14 years. She looked the total opposite: all black except for some white on her chest and belly. Another opposite: instead of being the mother, she was the daughter of my eldest cat who survives her. (My Isis passed away of cancer a few years ago. I wish your Isis only the best of health!) Also, a cat and her three kittens showed up at our house about 8 years ago. We gave one away and kept the mother, Sophie, and her 2 boys. It seemed like a shock going suddenly from having two cats to having 5, but it all worked out and we love them like crazy! I know not everyone can keep that many cats; of course, everyone's situation is different, but I just thought I'd let you know that it can work out and 5 doesn't seem excessive after all. When our Isis tragically left us, we were already used to having 5 that a year or more later, we adopted another cat from the shelter.
Enjoy your Isis and her beautiful, blue eyes! I'm glad you found such a good shelter for her kittens!

tatsxxx11
11-02-2000, 03:10 PM
Isis a just stunning. She sounds like a wonderful young lady and a sweet and caring Mom! Thanks to you for being so caring and kind. Her kittens must be little darlings!
Congratulations Isis!