PDA

View Full Version : I need some help

catnapper
03-21-2004, 11:43 AM
I made a movie today and wanted to post it. Problem is two-fold. One: its in quicktime as a .mov file and I can't seem to save it as something else to edit it in my Windows Movie editing software. Two: Its too long to attach and I need to reduce it. I've never made a movie before and need to know how to fix my problems before I toss the computer across the room in a rage.

Anybody out there know what to do?

Dogz
03-21-2004, 12:17 PM
In Pet General, I posted a video of Nelly, and it was a mov. file. Some people could view it, some couldn't. I PMed Paul, and he changed the format and posted it for me.

I am not sure how to edit videos, so I can't help you with that part. You may want to ask Paul to change the format for you.

I can't wait to see the video, and good luck!

rg_girlca
03-21-2004, 12:30 PM
Can't help you there Catnapper, but sounds like a good suggestion from Dogz in having Paul help you out with it.

I just wanted to say, "DON"T you dare throw your computer across the room." Then you wouldn't be able to come on PT and we would miss you too much.:D and of course seeing pictures of your adorable furbabies.:)

catnapper
03-21-2004, 03:09 PM
aww, rg_girlca, I feel so loved:)

Everytime I try to post it as an attachment, the thread won't post. whenever I remove the attachement, the same post went through without a hitch. Of course I deleted the thread right away because I'd get a lot of "there's no attachemnt." as a reply.:p

I'll try to whine about my lack of knowledge to Paul:D

Paul
03-21-2004, 03:49 PM
   I'm sorry. I don't know of a simple way for Windows users to edit or convert .mov files. Hopefully, someone else will.

You said you made the movie. Will your movie software allow you to save it in another format?

You can email me the video ([email protected]) and I will edit it for you.

Paul