PDA

View Full Version : I love you and miss you loads everyday Oscar

thelwell2003
03-21-2004, 07:56 AM
I know my poor Oscar went to RB about 3yrs ago now but i have only just thought about posting this thread.

I was away for a couple of days and looking forward to seeing my family and my cat Oscar but my welcome home wasnt as i expected. My mum burst out crying telling me that Oscar had been run over. It hit my so hard and felt like nearly all of me was missing.

I think about you everyday Oscar and wish I had the chance to say goodbye properly. I love you more than you ever knew and think about you everyday especially when i wake up and dont have your hansome green eyes stareing down at me.

I hope you are being a good boy and your not getting into to much trouble up above!:p

slick
03-21-2004, 08:15 AM
Don't worry about Oscar. He's in good hands and running and playing at the RB. Oscar's green are staring down at you and he has been watching over you all this time. He knows how much you loved him. Do you have any pictures of him??

RIP Oscar.

jazzcat
03-21-2004, 10:52 AM
Your Oscar is running and playing at the RB with many other wonderful missed kitties.

RIP sweet Oscar.

rg_girlca
03-21-2004, 11:31 AM
I'm sorry you didn't get to say goodbye to your beloved Oscar.
May you find comfort in the treasured memories of good times spent together.
Rest In Peace sweet Oscar.

catmandu
03-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Oscar understnds , as I took a while to post about Mr. Scrappy and Mr. Fluffy. And I heatrthat all three are Best Friends , and enjoying thier time , waiting for us to join them.All Pets go to Heaven!

thelwell2003
04-18-2004, 07:20 AM
im sorry i took solong to reply to this but yes ,slick, i do have a picture of him. see below, im sorry its so big!