PDA

View Full Version : Ginger Babies!

Helen
11-01-2000, 05:22 AM
More gorgeous gingers - and little girls as well. You'll have your work cut out with these two, but what fun you'll have. We've been talking about ginger cats in another forum - you might need ear-plugs as well! Give them a chin tickle from me.

------------------
Helen

Pam
11-01-2000, 05:51 AM
These kitties take me back in time to my Trevor's kittenhood. It's like turning the clock back 7 years! How adorable they are!! I know we will hear from Spencer (orange cat club) about these little orange girls!!

Pam
11-01-2000, 02:09 PM
Spencer, Xena would have run to another state by now if you put my Trev next to her!! He is a very docile laid back guy but at 22 lbs. he is quite an imposing cat!! My Andy, who is half his weight, every now and then coaxes Trev into a little roly-poly tumble playing. Andy knows he will get the worst of it and usually is the one running away, but he can't seem to resist enticing "Uncle Trev" (as we refer to him in Andy's presence). When I come home from work I sometimes see the little tufts of fur on the carpet and can tell they have had one of their "play" sessions! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif