PDA

View Full Version : A Tragic Event :(

The_Duck
03-20-2004, 06:28 PM
Yesterday in Leitchfield, KY a fire burnt Grayson County Animal Shelter to the ground and claimed the lives of 51 innocent animal vicitims. 26 dogs and 25 cats vanished in the flames. The fire left 23 dogs alive and this only due to the fact they were out door kennels. 10 of these sweet, innocent victims landed in the Bowling Green Animal Shelter just miles from where I live. I am now going to do my best to find homes for these animals. If any of you have the time, space, money, or resorces to help them out, please do so. The following can get you in touch with the Bowling Green Humane Society.

Site: http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/KY18.html

Mail to: [email protected]
or

Bowling Green Warren Co. Humane Society
P.O. Box 1456
Bowling Green, KY 42102

Phone number: 270-783-9404

Thank you all

Tonya
03-20-2004, 09:47 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about the fire. Thank you for caring for the animals and posting this.

slick
03-20-2004, 10:04 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk and I'm sorry your post has to be such a tragic one. All I can do from here is offer my prayers to the survivors that they find loving homes.

To the innocent victims who lost their lives, live happily at the RB and know that no harm can come to you ever again.

MariaM
03-20-2004, 10:08 PM
awww that is so sad =( poor animals

The_Duck
03-21-2004, 08:07 AM
Thanks everybody. Your prayers are more precious than gold and I'm touched that everybody cares, but then, thats why we're all here isn't it? Thanks you, again, for your prayers and concern.

~Danyel

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-21-2004, 08:36 AM
A tragedy indeed :( How sad...

The surviving animals will be on my thoughts.

K9soul
03-21-2004, 10:20 AM
Oh how horrible :( :( :(

All the kitties and dogs will be in my prayers. I wish so much I could do more, but then, the power of prayer has proven to be wonderful indeed.

Thank you so much for trying to help these poor victims.

Rest in peace, dearly departed orphan cats and dogs. :(