PDA

View Full Version : I got a call from Lonestar's fan club..

CountryWolf07
03-19-2004, 09:13 PM
They called me today to let me know that I have a pass waiting at the will call office, a meet n' greet pass to meet the guys on Sunday night! Whoo hoo! :) I am excited! My mom will be going w/me to the show! Had to share my excitement with y'all!

slick
03-19-2004, 09:20 PM
OMG, let's see, if I book a plane now I can be there Saturday night.........

I'm so excited for you. I'm such a Country fan myself. Pictures, pictures pictures, if you can.

CountryWolf07
03-19-2004, 09:26 PM
LOL! Better book it as fast as you can! ;)

It'll be my 2nd time - I'll be able to give them a thank you letter for letting me up onstage to meet them in November.. Of course, pictures! I will have pictures.. :D

Who do you like to listen to?

slick
03-19-2004, 09:36 PM
My absolute favourite is the Dixie Chicks. Last night I turned on CMT and they had a special with the Dixie Chicks and James Taylor. It was awsome.

Other than that, anything country. Brooks & Dunn, Big Garth, you name it I love it. Our local station JR-FM has always my first pick in music. Years ago I was in a line dance demo team and we danced at all the local community affairs. I had a blast and met lots of good people.

I don't go to many concerts though just because of the cost, but I can live my dream through you can't I???:)

Edit: I did see Brooks & Dunn in concert once and believe me, I can still see those tight black leather pants strutting across the stage......**sigh**

CountryWolf07
03-20-2004, 02:19 PM
Hehe :) I saw Brooks & Dunn last May and they were GOOD! Loved their concert, we had a huge thunderstorm, and it was an outdoors concert, and Kix goes "Well, if it's stormin', guess we can't leave, because look at you all!" (A LOT of people came!)

I've seen quite a list:

Kenny Chesney (3x)
Phil Vassar
Montgomery Gentry (2x)
Jamie O'Neal
Jeff Bates
Aaron Lines
Brad Paisley
Rascal Flatts (2x)
Brooks & Dunn
Keith Urban
Deana Carter
Sherrie Austin
Sammy Kershaw
Dusty Drake
Terri Clark
Diamond Rio
Jo Dee Messina
Chris Cagle
Brian McComas
Lonestar
Jimmy Wayne

wolfsoul
03-20-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by slick
My absolute favourite is the Dixie Chicks
Mine too! :D I'll bring down my CDs for the PT meeting!

Congrats; you have quite a list there lol.

Here's who I've seen:

*crickets chirp*

Yeah....

CountryWolf07
03-20-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Mine too! :D I'll bring down my CDs for the PT meeting!

Congrats; you have quite a list there lol.

Here's who I've seen:

*crickets chirp*

Yeah....

Aww! You need to add some! ;)

Dogz
03-20-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Here's who I've seen:

*crickets chirp*

Yeah....

Me too.:o

Wow, that IS quite a list!:eek: