PDA

View Full Version : The saddest thing ever

*LabLoverKEB*
03-19-2004, 08:32 PM
I just saw the saddest thing ever.:mad: :(

I went to go get a smoothie with my sister, and when we were finished, my sister said, "Come see this dog, it got hit by a car!" I was all OMG OMG!!!" The poor dog, it's back leg was COMPLEATLEY broken, and bleeding.:( :( :( :( :( :( Poor baby. The lady saw the dog get hit. She said she was honking her horn, and screaming "NO, NO" and heard the thump, and the dog scream and cry. She turned her head when the dog got hit. It was a hit-and-run thing. :mad: :mad: The lady was very nice, so I the dog is in good hands. The dog was sweet, too, and even let me pet him.:)

Please, please, everyone pray for him. Thanks.

guster girl
03-19-2004, 08:45 PM
He's in my thoughts. Are you going to be able to find out how he's doing?

GoldenRetrLuver
03-19-2004, 09:41 PM
Oh my gosh. :(:( I hope he's okay...:( Please keep us updated.

When i first read, "I went to go get a Smoothie.." I thought *Smooth Collie*?! :o Ay, Julie...:p

slick
03-19-2004, 09:43 PM
Prayers going out to the poor doggy. :( :(

amoore
03-19-2004, 10:30 PM
I am so sorry for the poor doggy!:(. I hope it gets better soon. How soon do you think you could find out?

The poor baby has my prayers.

tatsxxx11
03-20-2004, 03:35 PM
Oh Sarah!:(:(:(: Poor, poor doggie:( Thank goodness he wasn't killed. How could anyone hit a dog or cat and not stop?:mad: It must have been so heartbreaking for you to see him so badly injured. I'm sure your pats made him feel a bit better. Will you be able to find out if he's ok/do you know where he went? Did he have tags on? Everyone here's putting paws and hands together and saying a prayer for a complete recovery.

Dogz
03-20-2004, 03:54 PM
Poor pup!!:( S/he will be in my thoughts and prayers.

:(

*LabLoverKEB*
03-22-2004, 07:55 PM
Thanks everyone. She took the dog to an animal hospital, and when the dogs leg heals, (I really hope his leg heals!) she might adopt him. (By the way, the reason she was by the smoothie place, is because the is a veteranarian office next door, and they wouldn't help her!:rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
03-23-2004, 04:17 PM
The vet next door refused treatement??? That's unconscienable:( I hope she's has a full recovery and gets adopted by the rescuer!:)