PDA

View Full Version : My RB C-Fer

rg_girlca
03-19-2004, 05:46 PM
Born February 10, 1989 - Died November 24, 2000.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p931b2c2fa9ea854bcf3707d1864c4de4/fae8c335.jpg

This is my RB baby C-Fer. My hubby had a friend who's cat had kittens. He kept asking me if I wanted one and I kept saying, "NO". I had just lost my cat, Captain about a month before and I didn't think I was ready for another just then.
Well, one day, it was Easter, my hubby came home and I was asleep on the couch. I awoke to something on my chest. There, was the cutest little ball of grey fur I had ever seen. One look at that precious little face and I was hooked. I couldn't decide on a name for him, so we landed up naming him C-Fer, as in C for cat. He slept with us that night and he seemed to prefer sleeping right beside my head. From day one that's where he slept all the time. As he got older and heavier, he got his own pillow to sleep on, but he had to be right by my head. Gosh I miss that.
He was my big baby boy and I still miss him terribly as he was so loved by all.
Rest in Peace sweetheart, until we meet again.
Hope you are having fun with Scooter.

slick
03-20-2004, 07:49 PM
I can't believe I missed this yesterday. What a beautiful, rubbable belly!!!!!!!

RIP little one!!!! You were loved very much.

Steffi N
03-21-2004, 06:41 AM
Rest in peace, dear adorable C-fer.
What a sweet tribute. He will live forever in your hearts.

Cataholic
03-21-2004, 07:43 AM
What a sweet boy. I imagine he is on the RB, laying on the world's biggest fluffiest pillow, looking down on you. RIP, C-fer.

jazzcat
03-21-2004, 10:55 AM
What a beautiful boy and a great name. He's in great company at the RB.

RIP sweet C-Fer.

catmandu
03-21-2004, 12:45 PM
C-Fer was such a good cat , and now has a Good job , in the cat angel Army , helping all the Good pets adjust to the Rainbow Bridge. What a wonderful Cat!

QueenScoopalot
03-21-2004, 03:17 PM
What a tummy full of beautiful curls! He looks like he was an angel on earth, and now he's one at RB. They never live long enough do they? :(

catcrazylady
03-21-2004, 03:39 PM
Oh my! C-fer is BEAUTIFUL! What wonderful and loving memories he has left behind. His beauty and love is now gracing all at the Rainbow Bridge. Have fun Beautiful One and someday you will be with your loving family again.

Killearn Kitties
03-22-2004, 08:00 AM
Aw, what a rubable, cuddlable, adorable baby, and such a cute face he has too.

Rest in peace sweet C-Fer.