PDA

View Full Version : Just visiting the dog side.

cubby31682
03-19-2004, 04:36 PM
Hello everone on the dog side. I have only been on this side a few times asking for advice for a friend of mine. All of my in laws a real dog fans. My mother in law and brother in law both have Shih-Tzu's and my brother in law also has a malemute (spelling?) I will try to get pictures of them next time I am over there with my camera. All three are great dogs and very beautiful.

I, myself am afraid of dogs, due to watching my brother get attacked by a dog when I was a little kid. Even though I would still love to get a dog when hubby and I move out of this apartment to someplace where we can have a dog.

Katie

primabella
03-19-2004, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the dog side! :) Hope to see some pictures of your friends' dogs soon. I'm sorry you are afraid of dogs and for what happened to your brother. :(

clara4457
03-19-2004, 10:39 PM
Glad you stopped by. I visit the cat side on occasion also and love hearing all the cat stories. :D

When you are ready to adopt a dog, there are many people here that will help you adopt the perfect dog. :)

When my sister was about 8 years old, she was bitten by a German Shepard. I don't really know how she got over her fear of them, but Shepards are now her favorite breed and she now has two of them. :)