PDA

View Full Version : To Console those Who've Lost Pets...

QueenScoopalot
03-19-2004, 04:23 PM
This is beautifully done and worth watching. Turn up the volume and get out your kleenex http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

rg_girlca
03-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Oh my, that was so beautiful. I bet there is not a dry eye in the house after viewing that. It was very moving.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

krazyaboutkatz
03-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the link. Now I'm all teary eyed. It made me think of my RB Pepper who would have turned 7 on March 17th if he was still with me.

Laura's Babies
05-23-2004, 09:17 AM
This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for posting..

Rachel
05-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Even though I have read this poem many, many times, I was again moved to tears by its presentation.

Heather JC
06-03-2004, 07:04 PM
I can't tell you how much it meant to me to read these comforting words, and to know that there are those who believe we will be reunited with our beloved pets across "The Rainbow Bridge". After Missy's tragic death, I received a number of lovely cards of sympathy, but one stood out in particular, and now I know why. There was a rainbow path (bridge) among the clouds and stars and moon, and along its course were pets with wings. It said
" On the other side of the bridge to forever,
Our animal friends wait for us.
Good-bye hurts so much,
But someday you will think
Of your animal friend
With smiles instead of tears.
And it will feel as if this little soul
Left a rainbow in your heart."

She has indeed! And thank you for sharing this beautiful poem with all of us who are grieving the loss of our little companions.
I know I have come to the right place for comfort.
Heather

QueenScoopalot
06-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Welcome to PT and indeed Missy is waiting for you over the Rainbow Bridge. :) I'll have plenty waiting for me as well...many dear kitties and a few dogs too.

lynnestankard
06-05-2004, 04:46 PM
No matter how many times I read Rainbow Bridge - it never fails to reduce me to tears.

So many fur babies - mourned so much - loved so much.

Lynne

trayi52
06-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Jan, that was just beautiful. It does indeed make you feel hope of seeing all the sweet and wonderful pets that have gone on before. I think of so many of mine that are waiting for me there, the ones I lost when I was a little girl, and the one all through the years.

Thanks for posting this sweet and beautiful tribute to all our sweet friends that have gone on to the bridge to wait for us.

Willie

Mandy-Lee
06-07-2004, 08:55 AM
That was beautiful and sad at the same time. I should've waited to watch it at home. I am at work right now and that was a bad idea :) I had to keep my crying under controll and hold it in. I'll probably watch it again when I am in the comfort of my own home and I can let it out :) Thanks for sharing that lovely poem.