PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Christian Opened his eyes

Aspen and Misty
03-19-2004, 03:17 PM
:D We have a one kitty who can see!!! :D Aiko's one eye is open and his other is partly opened, only a matter of hours! No one else seems like they are going to be starting! :rolleyes: Hopefully soon!

**Updates- Aiko's eyes are open fully and Aimee has also opened his eyes! All that is left is Wyatt, and he is taking his dear sweet time.

Ash :D

catnapper
03-19-2004, 03:31 PM
Pictures! I need open-eyed newborn kitty pictures:D

Thats so cool... will you bring me one at the PA PT meeting? I'll smuggle it home and hubby won't notice for at least a week.;) We'd be starting divorce proceeding the next day. Gosh, I wish I really could have one of those babies.

*ABYCAT* Alice
03-19-2004, 03:39 PM
I agree! PICTURES!
And I’m curious about those ducks in the bathtub. Are they your pets or how did they get there?
//Alice

Aspen and Misty
03-19-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by *ABYCAT* Alice
I agree! PICTURES!
And I’m curious about those ducks in the bathtub. Are they your pets or how did they get there?
//Alice

I'll get pics!!

The ducks in my tub are rescues. My friend owns a meat farm. They were going to be taken and cooked on Saturday. I was able to convince him to give me two. They are going to be leaving my house in a hour or so to go to the rescue thats agreeded to take them :( I'll miss them terribly, even mean old Freeom! Mercy is sweet, she doesn't mind being held, but freedom likes to "attack" people! LOL, funnny boy!

cubby31682
03-19-2004, 04:18 PM
Wow. I totally agree we must see pictures. If I don't see any pictures of baby kitties with their eye(s) open I am going to go crazy. Must.. See... Pictures...

*ABYCAT* Alice
03-19-2004, 04:24 PM
I see. Nice that you could rescue them. Looks like they really enjoy that bathtub.
Next to the cats, I also have a weakness for birds. Several years ago I had a Goffein Cockatoo named Charlie and he was a lovely pet, a real cuddler!

QueenScoopalot
03-19-2004, 05:34 PM
I love to give kisses to kittens opening their eyes and tell them "welcome to the world"!:D I get a big kick out of the ones that spit and hiss with all their tiny fury....and sometimes at only a day old. Can't wait till I have new babies here. It's been a while but one's due to pop anytime now! :) :D :)

rg_girlca
03-19-2004, 06:25 PM
Oh Ash we definitely NEED to see pictures. I need my kitten fix.

QueenScoopalot I hope you have a camera ready for when the big event comes.:D

QueenScoopalot
03-19-2004, 06:38 PM
I'll most certainly have my camera ready, but I have no clue how to post pictures?:confused: Plus with the mama to be being all black, and the kittens most likely will be as well, I may end up with shiny eye shots!:D I'll have to drag them all out one by one and put them against a white background.:)

RedHedd
03-19-2004, 06:43 PM
I agree with everyone else -- must see open-eyed kitten pics! :D I saw your story about the ducks in the other thread - forget which forum. Good job Ash!

Lixx
03-19-2004, 08:21 PM
Awww, that's great!!!! I can;t wait to see them!

Aspen and Misty
03-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Here is a picture of each baby, they aren't good cause now that they can see there lungs have also grown :p

They are loud cryers, so there heads were moving, but I can't use a regular flash with them because then there fur gets weird and the picture is bad. So I used this flash that nothing can move when I take the picture, so it's not good, but it's the best I can do for right now.

Christian
http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v109/Nova2002/Eyes_opened_003_R.jpg

Aiko
http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v109/Nova2002/Eyes_opened_004_r.jpg

Ash :D

Cataholic
03-20-2004, 05:46 AM
Ah, those are great pics! We see the important stuff, that the eyes are open! Loud criers, eh?:D

catmandu
03-20-2004, 09:07 AM
Christian is a gorgeous boy , anscwe cant wait for new photos. And thank god , you rescued those poor ducks! Is there a place where you can release them , for safety?

Aspen and Misty
03-20-2004, 09:42 AM
Thanx, I'll be taking more pics later!

catmandu- We can't release the ducks, they have lived there whole lives inside in a warm barn with 5 thousand other ducks in 60 degree weather. They have never touched grass, felt the sunshine or swam (untill I got them, we went swimming twice). So they don't know how to be ducks. When I put them in the tub it was like, What is this stuff??? It took me five minutes to get them used to the water. :( They also don't know how to forge for food, they don't know what food to eat becides pellets (which I'm sure wild ducks don't eat :p )

So they went to a wonderful Horse Rescue around here who is going to take them to women's farm. She has little kids, a pound for them to swim in and a barn for winter time!!! They will LOVE it!! :D

Cataholic - I can only listen to there crying for 5 mins before it's like quite time kitties, hee hee. They echo through the house! I swear! They are REALLY loud!

Ash

catnapper
03-20-2004, 10:28 AM
awwww.... poor little kitties are big cryers? They are too darn sweet! Thank you for the pictures!

jazzcat
03-20-2004, 10:33 AM
The kitties are looking great!

I think it is wonderful you saved the ducks and found them a safe place. You're a busy beaver!

rg_girlca
03-20-2004, 12:18 PM
Awwwww Christian and Aiko are sooooooooo darn adorable.
There is just something about little kitties once their little eyes open up for the first time. So, so sweet. So precious.
Just so darn irresistibly cute.

Also, congratulations on finding a good place for the duckies.
A job well done.

Laura's Babies
03-20-2004, 07:22 PM
I agree with all the above posts... Something about when their eyes first open that grabs the heart every time.. I want a iddy biddy baby now!! I'd love to hear them cry!

krazyaboutkatz
03-20-2004, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the update and pictures. They sure are cutie pies.:)

I'm also glad that you were able to save the 2 ducks that you rescued.:)

Miss Meow
03-21-2004, 04:06 PM
They're so cute! Darling little fluffy babies :)