PDA

View Full Version : Imagestation ?

Laura's Babies
03-19-2004, 01:48 PM
Does anyone know how to delete pictures out of your imagestation ablum?? The instructions says there is a garbage can below the picture and I found it before but can not find it now.. Help, anyone??

gini
03-19-2004, 04:47 PM
I just did this a while ago. (when you are viewing thumbnails).

In each picture of the album there is a little box to the bottom left of the picture. If you check that and then go to the bottom of the page there is a delete feature.

At least that is what worked for me. Hope this helps.

Laura's Babies
03-19-2004, 06:53 PM
This is what I have on the first page when I look at on the bottom of the picture... Clicking "edit" takes me to the page where you make "pretties" out of plain photo's but there is no trash can or delete there either...

on the first page
*Edit Image *Image Info *Submit Image and *Win Print at Home

If it is in edit, I have not seen it and I have looked for days.. I saw the trash can ONCE, the other day at on mydaughters computer at her house and only once in my ablum...

gini
03-19-2004, 08:46 PM
I just went into Imagestation and I can see what you mean.

I think you have to go into your "storage bin" and there is a sentence that says - "if you want to view all images uploaded to your storage bin - Click Here. It is right under the blue area at the top.

When you click on that, every image that you have ever uploaded will show up as a thumbnail. On each image is the check-off box and at the bottom of the page you will see the "delete" feature.

However, if you delete it from your storage bin - will it delete it from your album? I don't have an answer for that one and I didn't want to try, because I didn't want to lose any pictures.

Try again, I am here this evening and we could figure it out.

You can p/m me or email me, either way.

Gini

Cinder & Smoke
03-19-2004, 09:11 PM
"Deleting" Photos on an ImageStation Album >>

1) Go To the Album Title or Main Page
. . Do NOT "Enter" the album

2) Scroll Down to the Bottom Right Corner;
. . find "Edit: "Album Info", "Images & Captions", and "Reorder Images"

3) CLICK on "Images & Captions"

4) You'll get a page full of ThumbNails;
under EACH thummy are boxes marked "Edit Image", "Zoom", and "Delete" ...

5) CLICK on as many "Delete" boxes as you like...

6) When done selecting pix to Delete...
Scroll ALL the way down on the page and find the
"Save" and "Cancel" clickers...

7) Click on "SAVE" to "save your Deletes" :p
. . I know - sounds Backwards... :rolleyes:

8) If you're lucky - the unwanted pix should go away.

/s/ Phred

gini
03-19-2004, 09:20 PM
And the secret to all of the above is TO PRINT IT OUT...........
just as Phred wrote it down.

{I have learned from experience}

Laura's Babies
03-19-2004, 10:33 PM
Phred, PERFECT! Thanks a lot!! Had just to many duplicates in there and needed to make more room!! I copy, pasted and PRINTED out the instructions you gave me...Also saved them om the computer too.. My eyes just get so tired that I can hardly tell what picture I am clocking on in those small boxes.. I need new glasses and keep putting it off.......$$$$$