PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Else Have This Problem!?!

Desert Arabian
03-19-2004, 10:20 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PLEASE! TELL ME I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

Everyday, I mean EVERYDAY, when I get home from school, I come home to this:

http://members.aol.com/OrliBloom177/badkitty.JPG

AGH! And the culprit is just too cute to get mad at. You want to get really mad and yell and holler, then you look at the culprit and you just can't get mad, it's impossable, and it just makes the situation worse!! AHHH! SAMMMA!

He's a terrorist, he's been dubbed Samma Bin Laden!

"It wasn't me! I don't know who done it!"
http://members.aol.com/OrliBloom177/badkitty1.JPG

DARN YOU SAMMA! :D :p :rolleyes:

Kirsten
03-19-2004, 10:24 AM
LOL!!! Great picture! :D

I guess I would have had that problem when Lily was still younger, but I kept the bathroom door closed! ;)

Samma Bin Laden - that's hilarious! :D

Kirsten

Twink
03-19-2004, 10:25 AM
*snort* *giggle*

How could you blame such a sweet-eyed beauty for such mayhem? It was obviously the toilet paper gnomes!!!

:D

jazzcat
03-19-2004, 10:25 AM
LOL!!!! I'm sorry to laugh but it's funny.

Luckily I don't have that problem here and no one had better learn that trick.

I'm sure out of all the naw-tee kitties on this board there is bound to be someone else who knows your pain.

Desert Arabian
03-19-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Kirsten
I guess I would have had that problem when Lily was still younger, but I kept the bathroom door closed! ;)

Good idea! Knowing my luck he'll figure out how to open the door. He LOVES to chew, maybe he'll chew through the door! :eek:

:p :p

Kirsten
03-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Lily has also tried to open the door, and Luna tries to dig through it - without any success so far... :D

Kirsten

Corinna
03-19-2004, 10:30 AM
got a good giggle

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-19-2004, 10:55 AM
:D :D :D

I think it was the one hiding behind the cute adorable orangie that is front and center. ;) :D

Tubby used to do that for awhile too when he was young. One day he just stopped and it hasn't been a problem since. <shrugs shoulders>

rg_girlca
03-19-2004, 11:42 AM

Oh I definitely agree with T & P. The one behind that innocent looking face of Sammy's, looks very guilty to me.:D

I never had problems with the toilet paper rolls, it was the paper towel rolls that my guys use to get a hold of.

shais_mom
03-19-2004, 12:04 PM
OOOOOOOSamma!!! You are tooooo cute!!!!!
I guess I would try keeping the door closed. Keegan would have done the same thing if she wouldn't have been in her crate as a puppy.

Steffi N
03-19-2004, 12:51 PM
I think these "terrorists" need to be very firmly dealt with.
I think they should be picked up and cuddled. :) :)

Lissa
03-19-2004, 12:59 PM
Our cats are innocent of that crime...on the other hand I have a troublemaker of a dog that loves to eat paper and paper products...she literally ate my homework...

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-19-2004, 01:29 PM
SO cute - and how can you stay mad with that little face looking up at you??:D

Craftlady
03-19-2004, 02:54 PM
They followed the rule "don't squeeze the Charmen" LOL

RICHARD
03-19-2004, 03:17 PM
How would I solve that problem?

Easy,

Put a waste basket under the roll holder.:rolleyes:

*ABYCAT* Alice
03-19-2004, 03:46 PM
Costello loves them too!

http://www.abycat.com/galleri/c_toar.jpg

Perhaps you should put the toilet paper in that basket you have there, instead.

Cataholic
03-19-2004, 04:22 PM
Dear Sammy,
I, for one, don't see ANY problem.
Yours in Paper,
Monte and Allie

cubby31682
03-19-2004, 04:24 PM
Cubby has never been a toilet paper fan. I think he knows what we do with it and perfers to stay away from it. Although he use to love paper towel.

Randy_K
03-19-2004, 05:06 PM
I think the "Bart Simpson" defense is:

I didn't do it.
No one saw me do it.
You can't prove anything.

Maybe if you put some plastic wrap around the roll when it's unattended?

artemis
03-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Nope, I don't have that problem :p ...
(but that's only because all of the Kleenex, paper towels, and toilet paper are kept out of my cats' reach, LOL!!)

My Hallie absolutely LOVES to shred paper, and she makes me pay every time I forget and leave something within her grasp :D

Diane

bluekat
03-19-2004, 07:38 PM
I don't really have that problem here...at least not like that. There were a few days when I woke up and found the whole or half the roll of toilet paper on the floor- but not shredded:p And I know who did it...but it was too hard to get mad;)

rkidsrcats
03-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Yes, Mr. Perfect Percy does this, although lately he seems to prefer the paper towels and any mail that we may have left on the table.
We must confess though, we kind of encourage his "shredding".
We get a ton of junk mail and he knows when I go get the mail we are going to play the shredder game. I stand back and toss him those annoying credit card offers and he proceeds to rip them to shreds.
One day, I left my paycheck on the desk in my home office...
(go ahead...finish the rest of the story yourself!)

IttyBittyKitty
03-20-2004, 03:53 AM
That is priceless. I don't have that problem, neither kitty is interested in the TP - even though Pixel is obsessed with other types of paper!

smokey the elder
03-20-2004, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca

Whoooo-MEE?

Vio&Juni
03-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Ahhhh, they're both so cute! They have such smoochable faces.

We don't have this "problem", but some friends of mine have a special "house" for the toilet paper and it's really hard for their kitties to get the roll :)

Kfamr
03-20-2004, 04:10 PM
I think he's a secret angent for the toilette paper company and they just want you to buy more and more...

He's too cute!:p

tuxluvr
03-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Ritz has not done this...but likely because we keep the bathroom doors closed, and she is only in there when we are (don't ask-I don't know why it's so fascinating either)

But I distinctly remember another kitty we had some years ago (yep, another black and white--named Bandit) who would attack a new roll like she had some kind of mission, paw at it until the entire thing was "unloaded" into a pile on the floor and then proudly strut away..."my work here is done" look on her face.

One bathroom is at the top of the stairs - we came home to find the entire roll not only unrolled but strewn all the way down the stairs.

Laura's Babies
03-20-2004, 07:15 PM
I use to have a little dog that could cover and entire house with shredded toilet paper and she was not satisfeid with it being only on the floor, it had to be on the sofa, the beds, anywhere she could think to put it... That was her entertainment while we were all gone during the day....They get SO bored that have to do SOMETHING....don't they? Home all alone, nothing to do, nobody to keep them company.. What else is there to do??

Costello, I had to copy and paste yours to my pictures.. When I get back to work and they come in and ask "What's for dinner" , I will tell them "the same thing Costello had" and point to your picture that I will have handy!! (Adults like to play too!!)

krazyaboutkatz
03-20-2004, 07:26 PM
LOL Luckily I don't have this problem.:) Storm did it for a little while and then just stopped on his own. Sunny has been known to attack napkins so I have to keep them on top of the refrigerator. He's also attacked a roll of paper towels if it's not hung up on the paper towel dispensor.:)
Good luck trying to break Sammy's bad habit. I wouldn't be able to stay mad at him either.:)

Miss Meow
03-21-2004, 04:04 PM
It's amazing what the cute get away with :) It looks like you have two conspirators in the battle against the evil toilet paper!

QueenScoopalot
03-21-2004, 05:02 PM
I used to have that problem until I got smart! ;) Now my bathroom door stays closed. I've had foster kittens in the past who would shred the entire roll of paper and then fall asleep in it after the confetti party! Or ticker tape parade....:D :D

Tonya
03-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Hehehe! It doesn't happen to often anymore, but Raven used to do that all the time.