PDA

View Full Version : Franklin

catmandu
03-19-2004, 09:02 AM
Got his Furr Ever Home , thanks to the Kind effertsand hard work , of Dale and Helen , of the Animal Welfare Association , of Hamilton , Ontario. These Ladies m, and everyone in thier Organization , deserve Kudos , for thier untirying work in helping the Homeless Cats , of our community.And all of this is volunteer work , so the Love Of Cats , and thier Good Work , is thier only reward.Found Cats and I salute Helen , dale and all the people , behind the Aniaml welfare Association. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

jazzcat
03-19-2004, 10:07 AM
Wonderful news! Congrats to Franklin - enjoy your furrever home sweetie!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-19-2004, 10:45 AM
Yeah for Franklin!!!! Have fun in your new furrever home! :D

catcrazylady
03-19-2004, 10:48 AM
WAY TO GO FRANKLIN!!!Be happy in your new forever home!!
:D :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

rg_girlca
03-19-2004, 11:25 AM
Congratulations Franklin on being adopted out to your new forever home. I hope you have years of love and happiness.

Hats off to Helen, Dale and everyone for their hard work in helping these precious furbabies.:)

Laura's Babies
03-20-2004, 12:53 PM
Best wished to Franklin in his new home!! Lets hope hundreds more have such good luck!!

I was in Pet Smart today and our local orginazation was there so they had the door open to the kitties.. That broke my heart, soon as they saw somebody coming in, they started calling out and reaching out for attention! It broke my heart to walk out without all of them!! Everyone of them were beauitful and deserving of a good home and starving for attention.. Poor babies......:(

Miss Meow
03-21-2004, 04:00 PM
Congratulations, Franklin! Hope you have a long and happy life with your new owners :)