PDA

View Full Version : Snickers!

guster girl
03-19-2004, 01:11 AM
Hey, that's my supervisor's chinchilla! You all better give major props to Snickers! ;) Just teasing, but, he is a cutie pie, dontcha think?! WAY TO GO SNICKERS!!

ziron
03-19-2004, 06:59 AM
congrats snickers you are one cute chinchilla hehe everytime I see a chinchilla I just wanna hug em

tatsxxx11
03-19-2004, 07:12 AM
Good Morning to you sweet Snickers!:) Oh my, aren't you the cutie...look at those precious ears and those darling little paws!:D Chins are such adorable, loving critters and you are proof of that! How neat that you know Guster:D It's like having one of our very own as Pet of the Day! I'll bet the office will be all a buzz when they hear the happy news! Thanks for brightening my gray and snowy day, dear Snickers. I hope you're spoiled rotten on your special day! (Lots of rose hips and raisins, hint, hint!;)) Yay, Snick Snick, our most precious and deserving Pet of the Day!:)

And yes, chins are for loving NOT for wearing!:(

guster girl
03-19-2004, 12:05 PM
Thanks for checking Snickers out, everyone! I'll be sure that my supervisor knows he's the Pet of the Day on the site, cuz, he's already the Pet of the Day every day at her home, I'm sure! :) Do they let you know when your pet is the pet of the day?

momoffuzzyfaces
03-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Snickers
How adorable you are! Your sweet picture sure brought a grin to my face today! I hope you get lots of goodies to help celebrate being our special Pet of the Day today. CONGRATULATIONS, SWEETIE!!!:D

guster girl
03-19-2004, 12:08 PM
I just called Snickers' mom at work, and, she didn't know he was the Pet of the Day, yet! I love being the bearer of good news! And, she said he was being bad today, that he must've known something was up. ;)

Crystal1736
03-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Yea for Snickers! Thats my BABY! He was being a handful today so I should have known something was going on. Guess he was excided. I'll have to do something super special for that baby today! :D

guster girl
03-19-2004, 01:41 PM
HI CRYSTAL! See you later at work! Congratulations on Pet of the Day! Hey, check out Finn on Dog General. I just took some really cute pics. :)

Logan
03-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Congratulations, Snickers!!!! How precious you are!!! I just know you really couldn't be "bad", could you???? ;) All I know is that you look soft and cuddly and I would love to play with you!!! :)

Congratulations to you, Snickers, and to your mom, on being the cutest Pet of the Day!!! :D

sasha the cat
03-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Mew-mew, I wish you lots~n~lots of Raisins and Rose Hips today, sweet Snickers.

Cool Chinchilla, cool name & :cool: :cool: :cool: choice for Pet of the Day.

My KatMa said she if she is wearing a FUR COAT it means she is dead and someone else dressed her.

Fur coats belong on furry animals. To be more specific, fur coats belong on four-footed furry animals only! Two-footed critters are not entitled to our coats. That is murder.